Forumer Chat Thread

Jeb

Also there's a Discord where people talk random things now? I should download Discord. Probably wouldn't be super active, but I've been feeling nostalgia for the crazy amounts of skype activity recently.
Mostly it's just Polly, Pally and I being miserable pieces of shit with guest appearances by Lumpy, Lawliet, Ro3 and Youmyr in the big one. But there's several different servers with different groups and purposes.

The Hound

Just Monika
Hey dudes what's been going on? Anything interesting happen while I've been gone?

I've been busy between work and finally acquiring somewhat of a non-internet life, it's been nice. Figured I'd check in and see how the community was.

The Hound

Just Monika
Wasn't there always a pizza parlor? I thought that's why there was a riot on Danny's forum. Or is it that now there's a specific room for pizza related activities?

Oooh a courtroom, I hope there's an unnecessary amount of Phoenix Wright objecting going on in there.

The Hound

Just Monika
In the span of the last few months I moved out of the city of Chicago, started going back to the gym, got a job that I actually can tolerate, made some friends at both the job and at the gym, joined a softball league, took several trips (my most recent one was last week up to Minnesota), and heck I even went on a few dates with a girl (though we decided to be friends). Super busy but I really couldn't be happier. Plus my new place is awesome, it's a townhouse and it's amazing how much better not having a shitty roommate and living in what feels like a house as apposed to a cramped city apartment.

So how'd I die, was it epic?

13thforsworn

In the span of the last few months I moved out of the city of Chicago, started going back to the gym, got a job that I actually can tolerate, made some friends at both the job and at the gym, joined a softball league, took several trips (my most recent one was last week up to Minnesota), and heck I even went on a few dates with a girl (though we decided to be friends). Super busy but I really couldn't be happier. Plus my new place is awesome, it's a townhouse and it's amazing how much better not having a shitty roommate and living in what feels like a house as apposed to a cramped city apartment.
Get a load of this guy, having a real life outside his computer room. This kind of shit is why Trump is gonna win the election.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Glad to hear life's going well for you!

You, uh didn't do much in the Mach Games. I think Artist accidentally shot you with a dart gun, but then you two became friends. But it turns out the dart was poisoned so you died anyways.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster

So how'd I die, was it epic?
Hey! Good to hear you're doing well.

The Hound

Just Monika
Don't get me wrong, I did play a decent amount of Hearthstone, although I hate the meta so much right now I'm taking a long break until Shamans and Warriors go fuck themselves over a chair.

Top Bottom