Forumer Chat Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Get some tape and measure 'em. I was gonna do that myself with the picture today, but I couldn't find the damn stuff. So I'll go buy some, and then do that.

Requiem

It's supposed to be a fake muscle, making it look like my arm is "bigger" and that I'm "fucking" jacked.

Even intentionally bad jokes are worse if you've gotta explain them.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Loss or nah, I'm too proud not to try. Forgive the awful quality and the fucked-up angle. My phone is trash and my bathroom mirror's at chest-level.

Attachments

Requiem

I met a dog at the hotel I was working at, @Easy. The owners named him Kazimier. One letter off from your old name. That's how it was spelled right? Just with a "z" at the end?

LeMeh

I figure I'd throw my hat into the ring for "most impressive computer/multi-media setup" so that you all could feast your eyes on this:

What you are looking at is a 50" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV, 40" HD TV and two 17" DVI Monitors, all connected to my computer with specs of an AMD FX-8350 8-core CPU, 16GB DDR3 RAM, with a 256GB SSD, 1TB 10,000RPM HD, two 2TB 7200RPM HD's, a Blu-Ray Drive and DVD-RW drive, and two Radeon R9 200 Series GPU's, running Windows 7 Pro 64-bit. Also connected to the 50" 4K UHD Smart TV is an 1000 Watt Surround Sound System, a PS3, PS4, Wii U, and Sega Genesis Classic, as well as my wife's computer, not pictured, to the right.

The two 17" DVI Monitors slide out to reveal hidden storage spaces behind them:

Behind one I store some of my PS3/4 games, and the other, an HD dock with another 2TB HD and an 500GB HD. Below that are a couple of USB Hubs with various cable connections to connect and/or charge other various devices. Have to admit, I'm pretty proud of the setup I've got going on.

AndyM03

There's so much tech in that setup that's amazing haha.
Far less impressive in literally every regard, but i'll 1v1 you in aesthetics m8.
20170120_104919.jpg
20170120_105144.jpg

An absolute bitch to get natural lighting in my room that works for the camera haha.

Top Bottom