Ended Get the Cookie RP (Sci-Fi Nonsense-ish RP, no DM no Character Sheet)

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
"Of course," says Radar. "Gary was a good man."

Radar continues looting Gary's body when he and Kahnom feel the ship shudder, as the First Caste tentacles continue to explore the ship.

"This is a tough call," says Radar, holstering Gary's blaster pistol and a few space grenades. Gary was the only one of the Lunarians who actually remembered to bring weapons. "Do we try to intercept the spectre, or just get out of here before the First Caste kill us all? I don't think we need to prioritize Thunder, I'm sure he'll take care of himself."

MEANWHILE...

"Uh oh, that sounds like gunfire," says Thunder, hearing the shots up ahead. "Better go back the way I came."

Thunder tries turning around, but due to the vomit in his helmet he becomes disoriented and heads down a dark, currently unexplored passageway.

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
((OOC: "This is a tough call," says Gary, holstering Gary's blaster pistol and a few space grenades. ))

The ship shudders as it is struck by the tentacles. It seems things just keep getting crazier. I examine the body with a stoic gaze through my visor, “I know what it’s like to lose a man on the field.” It’s something I’ve never gotten used to. My friends, I will not forget your sacrifices. I sigh, “Earlier I said that our mission was to claim the cookie in the name of the White Jade Federation, however that was a lie. I cannot go into details, but my crew will be satisfied as long as the cookie does not fall into wrong hands.”

Shanghai looks down the hallway, “I am detecting heavy activity within the ship, if you wish to intercept the cookie I suggest you move now.” She stands there as cold and impassive as ever, assessing the others in the room.

“Well gentlemen, what will it be?"

((I normally aim for a higher word count, but we're in a bit of a conversation and there's not much to do.))

Firedemon

((I don't think the ship would shudder from anything a single First Caste destroyer could do. I'm not sure how clear I was, but the Ragnarok is orders of magnitude more massive than the destroyer. Eh, whatever. I'll post for real tomorrow, bit busy at the moment.))

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
((Sorry this didn't get done earlier, but being busy last weekend extended into being busy the entire damn week. I should be a lot more responsive in the near future.))

The figure smiled beneath the helmet, experiencing the unique and satisfying pleasure of being perfectly prepared - one that they were entirely used to, of course, but exhilarating all the same. With but a thought, a small plate slid back from the spectre's left wrist, revealing a small spherical device which they threw down the hallway, roughly toward the middle of the First Caste troops; in the same instant, the figure's motion changed yet again, gliding them a dozen metres backward to wait out the destruction.

Within an instant of the figure leaving its range, the sphere - whatever it was - activated, and in a fraction of a fraction of a second the First Caste forces were wiped out; the infantry and Soulless Castes were torn apart, and even the tentacle of the destroyer was ripped off as the device seemed to, simply put, implode a sphere some thirty metres in radius. While the centurium hull of the Ragnarok was too strong to yield even to that, the metal groaned from the force, and the sound of the impacts was loud enough to hear throughout the ship (and easily pinpoint the source of from inside). In equal measure pleased to use such a weapon and disheartened that the remainder were onboard the ship, the figure continued down the hallway and past the incredibly dense sphere that was all that remained of the First Caste's small force.

Top Bottom