Golden Lore OOC - Closed

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
OPAF.

Requiem

Hey, like she said, she's seen all this before and there's a lot going on that has yet to be explained.

She's definitely OPAF atm, but it's for a story reason.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It's cause she has to be able to take out the Emperor herself later, right?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Req, am I to understand that Fortune's hands and feet are still bound at this point?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
And - just out of curiosity, no particular reason, mind you - Cassandra's OP 'light armor' does, in fact, extend to the lengths of her head and throat?

Requiem

Sorry, for some reason the forums didn't give me the notification that you posted an hour ago, so it just skipped to Easy's post like I'd seen yours already.

I'll edit a response to your post in.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That's my bad. I posted accidentally while drawing up a post, deleted the post, and edited that shit before un-deleting it.

Requiem

Eh, one issue. It's one thing to choose to shoot Malone, that's totally fine. Honestly, keep doing whatever makes sense in character for your characters, but as the GM, I said the gun was kicked to Kagrin. If I left it up to chance or said it maybe possibly was kicked to Kagrin, then you'd be well within your capabilities within the scene to say that Kanin got the gun and not Kagrin, but I didn't do that. In no uncertain terms, the gun is at Kagrin's feet and while Stoney may not be here to post, you can't just say Kanin got the gun from him.

I'm fine with a kerfuffle, a fight, what have you and believe me, I plan for you guys to take advantage of things when it's not certain what happens, but in this case, the gun definitely went to Kagrin and he would have definitely been able to pick it up before Kanin got to it.

I hate to make you edit your post or delete it and in most situations I'd just roll with things, but this is pretty solid.

Requiem

Also, just as a note, if you guys could refrain from autocompleting actions, that would help. Treat it like your average table top session, you say what you want to do, I give you the response of what happened, if anything. I'll also make sure to tell you when we're doing rolls or in combat, so you can assume that for right now, we're just in a story scene, not combat. There aren't any rolls being done and I'll be able to explain why the further into the story we get.

Can't do that until we get a few more people to post though. Not holding out for Tolvan, but Jeroth and Stoney do still need to post.

Though, just for the fun of it, I do want to reiterate, if it wasn't clear that is, that you guys can totally go any which way here. Tunnels are actually a viable option, same as running back through the bar. The lab is just one option and the safest, but it's not like picking any one way is going to guarantee your safety or death.

EDIT: Also finished my edit of my latest post.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
To be fair, even if you take tabletopping really, really seriously, you probably generally assume really easy-to-do things like "I tie my shoe" or "I tap that dude on the shoulder" are automatic successes. Way I saw it, shooting someone point-blank, when already drawn and prepared to fire, fell into the same category.

Top Bottom