Golden Lore OOC - Closed

Requiem

Pfft. No modifiers means that every character's got the same chance at succeeding at any given task regardless of background/education/practice/training, which is just wrong and uncool. Gotta have those modifiers.

Though in any case, a 7 out of 20 should be plenty high enough for a trained gunman not to miss a point-blank shot with his handgun. It's high enough to succeed at anything at all that has at least a 2/3 chance of success, in fact.
According to you! You decided to make your character's ability a specific dice roll in a game with no established rules! You assumed too much and now you will fall!

Or something like that. Of course I won't be unfair, but a 7 isn't a "this will always succeed even if there are no modifiers" roll.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Gonna need till evening, sorry. Got some time to type up posts while on the road (not the only driver anymore), but can't submit until I get some WiFi.

Also, I love how we now have a party of 7.

Edit: never mind, totally did it all on my phone instead.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Fortune doesn't want the vest, mane. Too big for him, anyway. Reason he says it's better for him than for Kagrin is because for a bullet to hit him while he's showing off the new hostage he's got, it would have to pass through the front of the vest, the big-ass orc's chest, and then the back of the vest, first.

Edit: #GreenLivesMatter

Also, he's reading Kagrin's dive through the window as some kind of Leroy Jenkins-esque charge ahead on a police assault, since, to be fair, that's pretty exactly what it looks like.

Last edited:

Requiem

Hey guys, so... here's the thing about the game...

Nothing, no worries, just fucking with you guys. School just started up again after Spring Break. I'm still getting reacclimated, but I'll try to get a post in today or tomorrow. Feel free to keep posting if you think you can do so before I reply.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
m8.

Requiem

It's taken me longer to get used to school again, plus some random stuff came up with a girl. I'll update the game tonight though. Sitting at my computer and everything.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Won't be able to post until tomorrow or Thursday, and more than likely Thursday. I've got some exams 'n' shit to do.

Chlegyr

In Barcelona on a department trip till Thursday, gonna be indisposed till then

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Cricket sounds.

Requiem

Looks like we're moving on without him. If he shows up later, great, if not, don't be surprised if he dies.

Ill try to get a post up today.

Requiem

Sorry guys, been sleeping a lot today. I'll get a post up for sure before the end of Thursday.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Or... was, anyway. Kanin's an elf, though.

Top Bottom