Guns of Icarus Online

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Made a clan Mach Entertainment. Now let me figure how to play the game. Seriously considering buying an additional 4 pack for anybody else who might become interested.

Ya'll should join so that it doesn't get disbanded.
Details? Not sure what to search under.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
I hate it when people don't name their ships though. I don't want to call out another goldfish or junker give me something interesting to read.

Requiem

I bought a 4 pack. I don't know how much I'll be able to play, but at least three of you mooks can have a copy. First three to claim it get it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Wilger's Mother is fired up and ready for duty.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'm dying Easy stahp
Galleon being the biggest, fattest, most frequently-rammed ship in the game, it seemed like the right thing to do. Just too bad it doesn't let you use numbers in the ship names.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I hate it when people don't name their ships though. I don't want to call out another goldfish or junker give me something interesting to read.
I played on a Galleon that was named "Junker." It was mind games at its finest.

It's called Mach Entertainment. Not sure exactly how to find it but everybody else seems to be getting along okay. Tell me your IGN and I can invite you
I requested an invite not too long ago. I'm not sure if I joined.

I bought a 4 pack. I don't know how much I'll be able to play, but at least three of you mooks can have a copy. First three to claim it get it.
What a champ! I feel like you'd be a good pilot. Mostly since it's communication-based and you'd need to communicate with your crew and the captains of the other ships.

I actually teared up from laughing. Null can testify.
I was on Wilger's Mother today. She had a rough time at the start, but towards the end of it - the crew was working well with her. She's my favorite ship so far.

RIP Shark Island.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

As an aside, I'm glad that this picked up steam and I'm excited that we have these new players! For once, we may be able to get a great in-game match going, since the game supports up to 4v4's. That's a total of 32 players!

EDIT: Also, the community is absolutely lovely. Most of the experienced players recognize the new people and offer helpful tips and suggestions. You can go into a lobby past Novice, ask for some advice and they'll add time so they can make sure that your ship is exactly the way you want it along with your crew's load out.

Top Bottom