I Actually Started an Indie Studio

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech

So yeah, that happened. I registered the business, ordered business cards, wrote contracts for the independent contractors, set up social media accounts, and now I'm talking with a sponsor regarding, uh, "sorta-sponsorship" and refining a prototype for them.

Do you guys remember "Legacy Ball" at all? It's the game I made for school last year, and my staff and I will be greatly expanding upon it and releasing it for mobile devices (and hopefully PC as well) around May.

I'll answer questions and whatnot if there are any, but I'll be doing the majority of day-to-day updates via a couple different social media accounts I made for the studio.

Consider it shameless self-promotion, but I'll just go ahead and link those below in case any of y'all are interested.

Facebook - Most studio updates and uh, conversation type material is posted here.
Twitter - Mostly moment-to-moment stuff related to the studio and gaming at large.
Tumblr - Mostly sharing funny gaming stuff, peppered with studio updates and the like.
YouTube - Teasers, trailers, and the like will go here further down the road. For now, just Twitch highlights.
Twitch - Null and I stream games sometimes, but before long this will be used for streaming the actual development of the game itself.

Thoughts, questions, snarky remarks, or anything like that?

Also you guys have been a big influence on me actually doing this, so thank you for existing.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Mach Entertainment would like to sponsor your company for a whopping one fuck. Be careful, as we don't give out fucks too often.

In all seriousness though, I'm super excited for you. I always wanted to take a peek into game design but never sat down and did it. I wish you nothing but the best and hopefully I can say sometime in the future that I knew that guy and he used to be a big part of my forum.

The Hound

Just Monika
TC you are the man, I'm in awe of your determination and motivation. I wish I had some of that, I wish I had a little TC inside of me.

I don't think I worded that well.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
TC you are the man, I'm in awe of your determination and motivation. I wish I had some of that, I wish I had a little TC inside of me.

I don't think I worded that well.
What are you talking about? You worded it perfectly. You have a burning desire to have homosexual relations with TC; there's virtually no room for misinterpretation.

Requiem

It's cliche, but anything worth doing isn't easy or even smart at least when it comes to business ventures. Gotta be risky, bro.

Top Bottom