I Actually Started an Indie Studio

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Do what you love even if it involves risk. It's certainly better than the alternative of playing it safe and hating every minute of it.

Shadow

Banned
Let me tell you two useful pieces of information.

1: Don't be afraid to pull the plug in the event that shit doesn't work out.

2: Always have a backup plan in the event that shit doesn't work out.

That is all.

Firedemon

TC, if it doesn't work out, I need a Jesse for my meth business.

Well, I actually have a Jesse, but I want to focus that Jesse on calling people "bitch" and cooking meth. I just need another Jesse to do stupid shit and get the crap beat out of himself.

Walrus

Yay game design! Wooh!

Because I also do the game design, this is pretty interesting to me. I actually skyped you a while back with some comments on that earlier build of legacy ball. Good luck, and please give updates!

Requiem

So I know we have the stream now, but whatever ended up happening with this? Are you still developing games on the side/in your spare time?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
So I know we have the stream now, but whatever ended up happening with this? Are you still developing games on the side/in your spare time?
Correct! I'll post more when not on a phone, but I partnered with another organization for a while that understandably fell flat. Been working on two games the past several months, one more so than the other. Zach and I are trying to sync schedules for a gamedev stream. I post about it on the patreon somewhat frequently.

Requiem

Is the link around/in this post and I just missed it like a dumb? Will check it out.

Top Bottom