[ADULT] I am an adult.

Chickenspleen

Congratulations, dude. And this whole time I thought I was the youngest.

Vance Landow

you'll start feeling like an adult once you realize that the first 18 years of your life have been completely wasted doing nothing preparing you for being an actual person

only when the world crushes you over your own inadequacy will you truly be free

13thforsworn

you'll start feeling like an adult once you realize that the first 18 years of your life have been completely wasted doing nothing preparing you for being an actual person

For the last 10 to 12 years of my life I was told by others around me that I was intelligent because I was interested in politics and could talk about current events. Now that I'm 20, in a politics program, and am expected to be interested and know about politics and current events, I've come to realize I don't know shit. My knowledge barely scratches the surface...

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster

Eh, I'm not 18 yet and I know that my whole life so far has just been society trying to prepare me to enter the workforce and contribute to it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The best way to be an adult is to make some fun, irresponsible decisions. This is only the first step, but it must be taken for your journey to begin.

Requiem

You don't want to look back on life and think, "Wow, I'm glad I played it safe and took no risks!" Keep in mind, risks don't have to amount to drunk driving or doing blow off a hooker's ass in Kentucky while Seth Rogen blows a pig in the backseat of your stolen Ferrari. They can be something that you simply wouldn't normally do because it's out of your comfort zone. Do something YOU might regret. Do something that might be awesome but could suck if it fails. Do shit, be adult, go ham, Seth Rogen style.

Requiem

Hank Hill had his shit together and still got up to shenanigans. That's the life I wanna lead.

Top Bottom