[IC] Paladin Academy

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
Hmm... That metronome could become problematic. Oh well, I should be able to finish it off pretty easily.

"Shade! Use teleport to gain some distance, then use synchronoise!"

Ooc: 120 power psychic attack that only affects pokemon with the same type as the user.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
"Tch."

Brick grimaced at the sand attack. It was a dirty move, but a fight was a fight. His eye caught the sight of the egg pokemon punching Ralts in the jaw, a slight smile spread across his face.

I need to get one of those if they're that fast..

"Pan! Keep trying using Arm Thrust. You've fought harder opponents than this!"

Shizno

Raven/Brick

"Don't give up, Terese! Try another metronome!" Charm called out. The Togepi started waving its arms the same way it had a moment before.When Shade released its charged-up synchronize, Terese flinched, obviously hurt by the attack, but continued with its own move. Grabbing the Ralts by the arm, the egg-shaped Pokemon shifted its weight, flinging Ralts to the ground. Shade is okay for the most part, only a little dazed from being flung around. The Togepi flexed.

Pan began to rev up for another arm thrust as the Sandile eyed it carefully. As the panda approached, Sandile's trainer ordered it, "Counter with a bite!" Pan's attack connected, but not in the way anyone expected. As Sandile opened its wide jaws for the bite, Pan was swinging without being able to see due to the sand in its eye. There was a crunch as the Sandile latched onto Pan's arm. But this didn't stop the Pancham's arm. Instead, it just caused the Sandile to get pulled along, hitting the ground as Pan's arm went in circles. "S-Seymour! Try to let go!" Sandile's trainer said somewhat panicked. Seymour released its grip causing it to be thrown across the arena, hitting the ground and rolling a few times until it stopped. Once the dirt cleared, Sandile could be seen standing in its normal position, somewhat worse off for that entire exchange.

Dragonruby

Jasper scratches at his cheek as he sees Blues' plant thing go down. Well... This is kind of what he had expected to happen. Not like he was too disappointed or anything. He looked over the battlefield once more. Well, at the very least he could try and take down one of them, right?

"Do that thing again. With the, uh... Swinging and stuff. That looked like it hurt."

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Brick's eyes tried to focus on Pan's combat, but he couldn't help but catch a glimpse of the egg pokemon.

That's that. I really need to pick one of those up. It must turn into a hulking monster when it evolves.

Brick chuckled at the imagination of a bipedal, monstrously ripped version of the egg pokemon. Turning back to his own fight, Brick held his breath after hearing the bite. The sickeningly loud crunch echoed in Brick's eardrums, causing him to flinch in an instant. Before Brick could react, he saw Pan take the brown quadruped for a ride with his Arm Thrusts.

"YEAH PAN! SHOW HIM WHO OWNS THE ARENA!"

A sincere smile spread across Brick's face. Pan was earning his keep. That bite sounded terrible, but he kept going.

"PAN! Keep on fighting! You've got him on the ropes! Use Arm Thrust again! Don't let up!"

Shizno

Lillis/Jasper

The Cubchoo, taking this moment to attack launches at the Chimchar once again with its claws outstretched. Once the attack was done, the ice bear stepped back, putting space between itself and its enemy. Carter was damaged and struggling to remain standing. It dropped to one knee as it grimaced in pain. Slowly, it picked itself back up as its trainer urged it on with a series of, "Don't let that bear do that to you!" and "Show him who's boss." But it was all for not; the Chimchar stood and steeled itself, but the poinson took effect. Coughing once, it topped forward, fainting immediately.

Amber frowned as she crossed her arms under her chest, "Well, damn." She curses, "Looks like it's up to you, roomie." She gives Lillis an encouraging pat on the back as she watched the rest of the battle. Lillis's Pokemon began to chant again, sending out another hex, but with no status affliction hindering the Cubchoo, its damage was mediocre at best.

Brick/Raven

Using its psychic abilities, Shade mentally blocked the Togepi, preventing it from using another Metronome. The Togepi stood confused for a moment before Charm called out, "It's fine, I believe in you! Use another attack!" The Togepi, not really having another attack, decides to thrash about near the Ralts, hurting the psychic type slightly and causing a bit of damage to itself.

The Sandile attempted operation 'Bite a fist' again, its results nearly the same as last time. This time, however, when the Sandile was flung across the arena, it ended belly-up. Its eyes were swirling as it officially fainted.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well that can't be helped. Hex is going to do a lot less damage now but it is still misdreavus's strongest move because of the type. Misdreavus also can't be hit by normal type moves so this is still in my favour. "Don't hold back, keep on hexing."

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Brick gave a cringe when the bite came down, but it lasted for a second. The sight of a Sandile flying away with a dazed look relieved him as he gave out a loud bellow.

"YEAH PAN! YOU TEACH HIM NOT TO MESS WITH YOU!"

He glanced over at the shrimp. Still not finished yet? Figures as much.

Dragonruby

Jasper took a moment to look at his pokemon, and then his opponents. Well... It's a ghost... thing... I think? It's been fire that things been throwing out, right? I think my pokemon might be... snow type? What the hell was it called again? Bah, whatever! I took out that fire type kinda easily, so obviously I have the advantage here! I might win! Wait... I don't want to win! What the hell am I doing!? I gotta lose this, quick!

Jasper's face runs through a gamut of emotions to go along with his thoughts, starting with thoughtfulness, to elation, and finally ending in panic. He did his best to try and figure out a way to throw the match without showing his hand, but with him at such an obvious type-advantage, there was almost no way for that to happen! "U-uh... S-sniffle... at it?"

Shizno

Brick/Raven

The Sandile was enveloped in a bright red light as its trainer returned it to its ball, "Aww, poor Seymour..." the girl gently rubbed the ball as she frowned. Turning back towards the combat, the Togepi attempted to flail about, hitting the Ralts once again, but failing to get a chance as Shade sent out another pulse of energy. The Togepi seized up for just a moment before eventually falling backwards, the round shape of its shell causing it to roll back and forth for a few seconds. Terese did not stand back up, therefor, the battle was decided.

Both the girls hung their shoulders as they looked at eachother with disappointed expressions. "I... I'm sorry, Cyan." Charm says dejectedly. "I-it's okay, Charm, I also lost..." They both slowly break out into smiles, "Well, at least we lost together, right?" The other just nods before turning towards Brick and Raven, "Thanks for the battle!" Charm exclaims as she waves towards the two.

Lillis/Jasper

The Cubchoo attempted another ice attack, but is incapable. The Misdreavus simply uses another Hex, causing the bear Pokemon pain as it flails about, its snot swingling wildly. The ice-type Pokemon eventually falls to the ground, unconscious. "Wooow, dude. That was, like, kind've an anti-climatic end, doncha think?" Blues asks he pats Jasper on the back to comfort him. "But don't, like, worry, dude. At least we, like, bonded, y'know? Now we're the closest of friends." He gives a large grin.

Amber, meanwhile, upon noticing the fallen Pokemon, quickly moved, embracing Lillis into a large hug as she lifted the smaller girl into the air. She spun around once before putting the black-haired girl back down where she originally was, "That was prety good, Lillis. All we need to do is teach your MIsdreavus more moves and it'll b unstoppable." She seems to have already obtained faith is Lilli's capabilities.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
"Carter did most of the work though. I'm glad we won though. You preformed great Misdreavus!" Lillis puts Misdreavus back in her pokeball.

I can't help but feel that was a little too easy. My partner had a pokemon that had type advantage over both of them and that boy seemed like he didn't know his pokemon at all. The commands he said didn't make any sense. At first I thought it could have been some sort of code but he could have not been there at all and it would not have made a difference.

"Well that was enjoyable, thank you for battling with us." Lillis says to their opponents.

Dragonruby

Jasper tilted his head in some slight confusion as he watched his pokemon just... topple over. That really easy to lose actually... Huh.... He turned towards Blues in surprise as he suddenly started speaking to him. "Huh? Oh! Uhh... Yea, sure... What a pity... Umm... We're supposed to return our pokemon or something now, right? How do I do that?"

Shizno

Jasper/Lillis

Blues quirked a brow, for some reason not expecting this level of incompetence from Jasper. Luckily, he'll have plenty of time to get used to it. She shrugs, "Dude, it's like, pretty easy. Just point the front towards your Pokemon there and, like, press the button." Turning towards their competitors, Jasper gives a small wave, as he smiles, "Like, yeah, guys, it's was pretty fun."

Amber just smirks, "Yeah, really fun. Anytime you two wanna get beat by Lillis and myself, just ask." she lets out a laugh as she turns, "Come on, Lilis, let's go heal our Pokemon before heading back to the room."

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
"Alright then." Lillis gives a small smile and walks with Amber to where they are going to heal their pokemon.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Brick watched as it look the Shrimp longer to finish up his battle - something he expected. After all, his pokemon was smaller and obviously weaker. His edge of his lips curled into a smile before nodding. "Yeah, good fight." He hoped that his statement didn't come across as snarky or sarcastic. It was a genuinely good fight. He just wasn't sure what to do now and he didn't want to hang around the shrimp.

Shizno

Day 2
Everyone

The rest of the day went by as normal. Lillis and Amber went to get their Pokemon healed and most likely did other girl stuff after that. Brick and Raven were most likely unreasonably hostile to eachother over the course of the day, as expected. Well, you know, most likely. The next day, the three main characters found themselves in the main complex at around noon. Various booths and members of clubs were standing around, advertising their club to the new Celebi Greens.

Amber led Lillis along as she talked, "So, you have any clubs you're interested in? I'm thinking of joining the athletic clubs." she mentions as she glanced towards Lilli's figure, "Which... you might not be cut out for."

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well at least she's being honest, she's right though. I've never had the potential for athletics. I could practice until my muscles tore and never stand near the top. "C-clubs? I've never really been a club person but I might try a few out and see how I like them." Although most of the time I'd rather do things alone. "You are right about athletics part. I have never aimed to be some sport star. I might try joining the cooking club, music club and chemistry club. What clubs are you joining?"

Top Bottom