Lords of Minecraft

Tag_Ross

I'm in the Magic Quarter and protesting the Lords for not allowing me to exist as an Elven mage. Which I am.

Also, I have been doing this for over a month already.
That's because canonwise there are only dwarves.

Walrus

We've got a few people (myself included) that don't particularly plan to use the server that frequently, people that don't really desire a full plot of land, people who are socially outcast warlus things that have been migrating from community to community since 2012.

Idea: Mach Entertainment Homeless Shelter. One room filled with beds; some other small private ones for individuals to customize. Signs with usernames everywhere. A graveyard in the back for the deceased. A wall with a list of catastrophes (9/11/2012, Red Moon, etc.).

Last edited:

Tag_Ross

We've got a few people (myself included) that don't particularly plan to use the server that frequently, people that don't really desire a full plot of land, people who are socially outcast warlus things that have been migrating from community to community since 2012.

Idea: Mach Entertainment Homeless Shelter. One room filled with beds; some other small private ones for individuals to customize. Signs with usernames everywhere. A graveyard in the back for the deceased. A wall with a list of catastrophes (9/11/2012, Red Moon, etc.).
only lords can use signs, and I think only plot owners can use the beds in their homes.

We could just use a chest with books instead of the sign.

Walrus

...why can only lords use signs? Signs are one of the most essential forms of creative expression.

Books can work I guess, and it's okay if the beds can't be used (mainly artistic purposes).

How does one become a lord?

Tag_Ross

to be a Lord you must be a friend of Rob's.
As for signs, well basically it's because you're a peasant so who gives a shit about you.

Requiem

Rob's a dick. Let's grief his server.
No.

And what Tag said. You're so limited in what you're able to do that there's no chance to grief. It's an RP server, so all you can really do is farm gold, RP, build, and talk. That's it.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I've been in the netherward ever since they put up the lords of minecraft portal on playmindcrack. Well, ever since the double gold weekend to be more specific. If you want you can role play as a rebel, although they've kind of lost and have been labeled mentally ill because they have no reason to rebel and cannot fight anyone.

Tag_Ross

labeled or are? It literally started because some kid thought rib is an ass because he kills peasants who do nothing but jump in his face and spam drink sounds when he's recording.

Xander

it's a plot server, you literally can't grief it.
No.

And what Tag said. You're so limited in what you're able to do that there's no chance to grief. It's an RP server, so all you can really do is farm gold, RP, build, and talk. That's it.
Ya know, I've actually made an effort to cut back on those jokes that go over everyone's heads, but I don't know how I could make it more obvious that this is a joke than it already is. Someone already said the same thing in this thread as a joke, I have the most ridiculous picture I randomly downloaded as my avatar, and, oh yeah, my signature literally tells you I'm probably being sarcastic. I guess I should stop trying to be Xander the funnyman, and just be Dunsparce the straight-talk fellow.

Ibix

I like that we have to post clarifications just so someone doesn't go ape shit to Rob really says a lot to me. People that are that loyal and dumb for one person just murder playful humor. Rob has accepted information at face value before so I don't know what that says about him, but it probably just comes down to him being paranoid when it comes people on the internet. That is what I draw from his very clear and open generalizations and discrediting of us as 'anti-fans' and things of the sort. I have some respect for him as an internet personality and creative thinker, but no respect for him when it comes to anything involving a group of individuals who are more critical of him than he may be accustom to. I don't hold much of a grudge, I simply just am annoyed at the situations we are put in at times.

So about Minecraft, I'm going to get my teeth into what this server is now.

Tag_Ross

I like that we have to post clarifications just so someone doesn't go ape shit to Rob really says a lot to me. People that are that loyal and dumb for one person just murder playful humor. Rob has accepted information at face value before so I don't know what that says about him, but it probably just comes down to him being paranoid when it comes people on the internet. That is what I draw from his very clear and open generalizations and discrediting of us as 'anti-fans' and things of the sort. I have some respect for him as an internet personality and creative thinker, but no respect for him when it comes to anything involving a group of individuals who are more critical of him than he may be accustom to. I don't hold much of a grudge, I simply just am annoyed at the situations we are put in at times.

So about Minecraft, I'm going to get my teeth into what this server is now.
I wonder if anyone will recognize your name.

Requiem

I agree Ibix, that's why I say he was the wrong guy to run a forum, but everything else about him was alright. Rob's a creative guy who has his own world or box he likes to live in (and I don't mean he's small thinking, just that he has a very set and defined space that he doesn't let people into easily) and he only works well with the people he lets into the box, mainly because he knows he's personally vetted them, that he likes them, and that they'll either work "with" him or at least let him have his way. He's a very bullheaded figure who knows what he wants and exactly how he wants it and that's not really bad, you just have to deal with him in a certain way. With us, the only thing he knows (since he never took the time/didn't want to get to know who and what we are in at least a cursory way) is that we are the guys who caused problems on his forums, made more work for him, and altogether made the forum experience shitty for him, at least in his eyes. There's no reason for him to be okay with us when you consider what our reputation must be for him.

Considering we have plenty of people here who still love URealms and quite possibly a few people who love Rob to death and wouldn't speak critically of him even if they wanted to as well as considering his personality and our reputation with him, it makes sense to state clearly we have no intention of fucking with LoM. There's a lot of bad blood for whatever reason and if we're gonna play on this server a decent amount and try to be involved in a community run by Rob again, we might as well try to be as respectful and clear cut as possible in our desires. Don't wanna piss anyone off needlessly, you know? The situation seems silly, but it is what it is, so if we wanna be on LoM, might as well walk on eggshells, at least for a little while.

Ibix

I agree Ibix, that's why I say he was the wrong guy to run a forum, but everything else about him was alright. Rob's a creative guy who has his own world or box he likes to live in (and I don't mean he's small thinking, just that he has a very set and defined space that he doesn't let people into easily) and he only works well with the people he lets into the box, mainly because he knows he's personally vetted them, that he likes them, and that they'll either work "with" him or at least let him have his way. He's a very bullheaded figure who knows what he wants and exactly how he wants it and that's not really bad, you just have to deal with him in a certain way. With us, the only thing he knows (since he never took the time/didn't want to get to know who and what we are in at least a cursory way) is that we are the guys who caused problems on his forums, made more work for him, and altogether made the forum experience shitty for him, at least in his eyes. There's no reason for him to be okay with us when you consider what our reputation must be for him.

Considering we have plenty of people here who still love URealms and quite possibly a few people who love Rob to death and wouldn't speak critically of him even if they wanted to as well as considering his personality and our reputation with him, it makes sense to state clearly we have no intention of fucking with LoM. There's a lot of bad blood for whatever reason and if we're gonna play on this server a decent amount and try to be involved in a community run by Rob again, we might as well try to be as respectful and clear cut as possible in our desires. Don't wanna piss anyone off needlessly, you know? The situation seems silly, but it is what it is, so if we wanna be on LoM,
I agree with your agreement of my statement. I also agree being respectful within his space.
...might as well walk on eggshells, at least for a little while.
My feet fucking hurt.
I wonder if anyone will recognize your name.
If I play long enough someone might. Unless Rob or Deadbones has been secretly snooping on me while I play; nobody has noticed or cared.

Top Bottom