Lords of Minecraft

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Some people recognized my name pretty quick. Probably because I'm a baller and a shot caller.

Requiem

Like we said, people line up to suck your dick in a community run by Rob. It's weird.

Requiem

Yep. Did you read the first post and click on the link? Someone wrote about Tirin in their greeting message for their plot. People remember him for some reason.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I implore all of you to make a great and mighty guild based on the worship of Tirin, just to see what happens.

Requiem

Been doing research actually. There's a guild actually really close to us, so it's not as viable as we thought. Merging plots also isn't very possible. The lords can do it, but it gets sticky and there's a chance of people abandoning plots and then there's just one huge plot left behind that no one can rent or maintain.

It's not impossible, but for us to do that, we'd have to find a different location that isn't so close to another guild, AND find an area big enough for us to merge, AND convince a Lord that we're good for it. I'm sure I'm making progress on that front, but really, as a group effort, we'd have to get more people involved, a lot more people, and have a lot more plots available, which we don't really.

Still, nothing's impossible. We can still technically make a guild, we just won't have a real plot. Maybe we can RP Tirin worship into the server, have people whisper about you, have the men in the bars, and the women lock their doors at night so they can talk about you.

Personally I wouldn't want to to be a Tirin based religion as that's too small in scope (non-lore reasons), but considering what server this is and who runs it, a Tirin religion makes the most sense and is most likely the most viable. I'm down to make that happen if possible.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
My building has actually been half built for a long time, not sure what to do for the roof.

Requiem

Literally anything. It's been a week basically, but I'm almost done with my build, not counting the basement which will be a passion project over the course of a few weeks for sure.

Just do something that looks nice and you're golden. Also, what's your name on there?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
My minecraft name is coolpool2, if I was smart I would have transferred some of my 1500 gold on the playmindcrack server before the server change.

Requiem

Needs more accents. Blue wool around the base of the tower, flowers, "flower pots" or dirt with trap doors on the sides and flowers on top, as well as other accenting features.

Requiem

War everywhere is good.

Also, only ten days in and I've already sat on the council of my district, Southshire, and helped represent it in a cross district meeting. I think I'm doing this whole RP thing really well, but I can't be sure.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
War everywhere is good.

Also, only ten days in and I've already sat on the council of my district, Southshire, and helped represent it in a cross district meeting. I think I'm doing this whole RP thing really well, but I can't be sure.
Yeah, I might get on the MQ council next election, but I've already made myself fairly known.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Inform me if there are any positions for soldiers or mercenaries. You know I wanna get on all that killin'.

Top Bottom