Lords of Minecraft

Requiem

http://buffalowizards.com/lords/guide

http://buffalowizards.com/lords/map

If there's any particular questions you have, ask me, I've got it pretty much figured out as plainly as possible.

One tip I can give, to make gold, just buy a mining pick and nothing else. Go dig up some granite chunks and be on your way to renting out a plot. Avoid fishing rods, they don't make as much money as they could, and don't buy farming items until you've rented a plot. You can only use the farming items on your own plot of land.

Requiem

I'm not sure if you can. You can let people onto your plot and have them share it with you, but there's not really any guild plots as far as I'm aware. Is there a section of the guide I missed? Just wondering.

Ibix

I have absolutely no clue what or how this server functions, but we should totally destroy it from within.

Requiem

I have absolutely no clue what or how this server functions, but we should totally destroy it from within.
Yeah you funny. I know you're joking, but I intend to play on this server legitimately and have fun with it. Somebody might see this and run to Rob and tell him we're invading or some shit and then I/everyone from here on the server gets banned and where will that leave me? Without a cool server to play on. :(

So, yeah, for any jagoff who thinks we're gonna actually invade and that we're not joking, we're joking. Don't run to Rob and tattle on us like we're going to do something nuts since we're simply not going to.

@Ibix - I know you know all this, I just wrote this post out for anyone who might not be smart enough to realize what we're doing, that's all. :)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You guys can be as nice as you want. I'm gonna rewrite all the lore I can find.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Update: They have taken away my ability to kill people, and thus my ability to thrive. God help me.

Top Bottom