Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Also, the reason I lynched Tirin was because it felt like he was hiding behind the standard day one joke lynch that doesn't really apply very well in a game where unlynching is prohibited. I'm not remotely convinced he's town. He knows better in a no-unlynch game.

Lynches need to get made, and look at all the discussion it's won us!

...Or would have, had a shitload of people not either hopped onto it for no reason or, conversely, lynched me just for using my vote.

Oh wait. He was probably Yoko? Well, I lynched him when he was being retarded and before the sudden daykill shenanigans, and I frankly expected better of him any damn way.
There's nothing retarded about using my lynch, m8. My individual lynch will not (and presumably cannot) kill a player, and could (in fact, should) have been a useful tool to start up discussion. Instead people bandwagoned all over the place like fuckboys to the max.

Plus side, though - if I die at the end of this day phase, guys, you can pretty safely assume that some of the people lynching me are scum. Doubt it'll happen.

Tag_Ross

Yeah, all the Tirin targeting stopped after the execution order that almost definitely outed him as Yoko.

And yeah Tirin, if you die with only three votes on you at least one of them had to be scum.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Someone doctor me pls, that might make me not die. I don't even know, though.

AndyM03

Andy wants us to focus on a single player so he jumped on a bandwagon with no other reason, targeting a single player could waste some lynches that could be better used going after the next best target(sure you could potentially end up attacking two town players, but you still have a better chance to hit scum if you attack more than one player)
Look, maybe things will be clearer once We've finished a full night and day cycle, but if we don't completely kill someone today, then we won't get the usual amount of information we'd like to have for the next day. If our suspicions were high enough, we'd just repeat the day, taking two days to kill someone, assuming Scum don't get more night kills due to more people being on low HP. I get that there's two sides to this argument since we've never played this game before, but yeah, I reckon we're safe if the mafia can't just clean up like we're nothing. Especially when we get stronger LATER in the game, whereas the beastmen are as strong as they'll get. spreading out half kills now lessens our numbers for the final fight for the heavens, yo.
I'm full well prepared to admit being wrong, but at my current understanding of the game, that play seems most intelligent, and suggesting otherwise would be scummy. A flailing hail mary to the other survivors while you go down.
The execution on Tirin was awful. If it's a 1 shot it's even more awful.

Rondait

Yeah, it would make sense to not spread them out which was pretty much why I targeted Tag while everyone else did. Really don't think he has any more chance than the next guy to be mafia but just through the way this game works it made sense. Day two we should be able to read into things easier and have an easier time beast hunting.

Lotus

You guys can start sending me night actions. I'll pass out damage sustained from votes.

I know it's an hour from the 24 hour mark, but I'm gonna crash out cause I work early. I'll post results of the day when I wake up. If Jeroth or FD post a lynch in the next hour it'll count, if not, it won't. Same goes for any power actions that can effect the day's events. Consider the day more or less over. :D

Lotus

End of Phase Results.

Nobody died!

Initiating Combat Phase....

"Yoko Litner has been placed under watch. Bombs have been strapped to her to ensure that she does not try to run or hide away from her execution, which will take place at dawn. She will pay for her crimes of causing these beastmen attacks!"

"Damn you, Forehead boy!!!"

During the day phase, Humanity's Spiral Power increased by 11 points, to at total of 11 points. (Human players can simply PM me where they would like to spend these to advance their stats.)

Last edited:

Tag_Ross

So we can add 11 points to our stats?

Also, Tirin, I didn't think I was actually going to live, so uh...
Think I'm gonna risk saving someone who won't possibly die even if I save them.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Sweet. In that case, I've gotta launch my last tirade, 'cause fuck those beastmen losers, yo.

I took a lot of HP damage from those four lynches, guys - much more than I'd expect to take were everyone lynching me townies. Since rayeon is confirmed town (and thus his lynches probably don't do a lot of damage), I'm pretty sure that we can find one or two beastmen between Stealthy, Tim, and coolpool. Look them over in the coming days, or fuck with 'em at night. The rest is up to you...

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I, the great Kamina, was not on that wagon!

Tag_Ross

Talking about that, I took surprisingly low damage, I'd say, unless someone used a day ability to soften the blow, there could be at one or two beastmen on me, maybe even none.

Whitetiger

I thought everything up until the time skip was pretty fantastic. I thought the quality degraded pretty quickly after that, though I know that probably isn't a popular opinion because there were a lot of heroic deaths and fights and shit.

Top Bottom