Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

Lotus

With everyone's night actions in, I've sent out results to everyone.

"Yoko, you have been found guilty of high treason and the countless murders of the humans on the surface. Do you have any last requests before your execution?"

"Yes, how about a kiss? I'm set to die tomorrow. There's just some things a woman has got to do before she dies. You understand, don't you?"

"I-I-I, uh, t-that's im-improper, a-and t-hat.." *passes out*

Yoko has escaped from her execution!

Several battles took place during at the dawn with no losses on either side. Humanity lives to fight another day!

"Did I give you permission to lose to the humans? Who do you think you are to defy me, the Spiral King!!!"

"Forgive me, your grace. That Tiny Gunmen...there are others too that have commandeered Gunmen."

"Permit me to kill them, Spiral King. I will not fail where Viral has."

"Hrmm. This could get interesting. Very well. Take Viral with you."

Day 2 Start!

Requiem

So that's two essentially confirmed Dai-Gurren team members which means two confirmed Townies. Anyone who tries to lynch Easy and Tirin now are just asking for trouble, "trimming the fat" or not.

I'm still writing essays right now, but if something happens in the next little bit, I'll try to respond to it.

Tag_Ross

So that's two essentially confirmed Dai-Gurren team members which means two confirmed Townies. Anyone who tries to lynch Easy and Tirin now are just asking for trouble, "trimming the fat" or not.

I'm still writing essays right now, but if something happens in the next little bit, I'll try to respond to it.
Three, your forgetting the obvious rossiu.

Requiem

We can't as fully confirm that you're Rayeon's Rossiu as we can with Tirin. We know Tirin was going to die but didn't and it is highly likely that you he saved him as Rossiu, so you're he's less lynch worthy than most. We just don't know for an absolute fact that you're he's a Townie, despite evidence suggesting that it's highly likely you he are is. I'm mainly wording it like that for the sake of technicalities really. While we're 100% sure with Easy and Tirin, we're only (in my bullshit math) 90% sure with you Rayeon.

Though that's hardly any reason to lynch you him, so for all intents and purposes, anyone who also lynches you him today is asking for trouble.

Tag_Ross

Not me, rayeon, the guy who said he was going to end our headaches (directed to Tirin) just before the execution order was announced.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
DUMBASS! Tag's confirmed anyway!

Requiem

Oh, then disregard me. I'm trying to pay attention here, but with so many confirmations happening, it's throwing me off a little. Finals are next week, so I'm a bit scatterbrained.

Anyone mind throwing a cliff's notes abridged version of the important stuff I should know at me since I'm not understanding it as well as I should?

Whitetiger

• Basically Easy, Tirin, me, and a couple others bandwagoned onto Tag because he had a beast as an avatar and it's day 1
  • Easy confirmed himself as Kamina via special power
  • A second bandwagon emerged onto Tirin
  • Rayeon said he would do end our headaches
  • GM announced Tirin, Yoko, would be executed at dawn by Russiu
  • Tag tells Tirin he'll try to save him from the execute
  • Day ends with no deaths
  • Night ends with no deaths, Yoko survives.
Someone correct me if I missed anything crucial about shit that happened. I believe there were some other weird random lynches in the mix as well that didn't gain any traction.

Shizno

So we have what... four more-or-less confirmed townies at this point? So that means we should be focusing on others. The only people that come to mind would be Rondait, who I believe pretty much lynched Tag for no real reason and then nothing for the remainder of the day phase. That or Firedemon or Riyant who just hasn't said much, if anything for one reason or another. At least looking into them or pressuring them to say something about their lynch/absence wold be a good idea.

So @Firedemon, @Riyant, @Rondait?

TimTh33nchant3r

• A second bandwagon emerged onto Tirin
  • Rayeon said he would do end our headaches
  • GM announced Tirin, Yoko, would be executed at dawn by Russiu
  • Tag tells Tirin he'll try to save him from the execute
  • Day ends with no deaths
  • Night ends with no deaths, Yoko survives.
Someone correct me if I missed anything crucial about shit that happened. I believe there were some other weird random lynches in the mix as well that didn't gain any traction.
I started the second bandwagon because Tirin's play was driving me crazy. Didn't really expect it to blossom into a full-blown thing, but I guess I wasn't alone in perceiving his play as well, horrible.
I have literally no idea why Rayeon used a one-shot on Tirin when he already had a bunch of lynches on him, but it did have the neat effect of more or less revealing both of them to be town. You know, as town as that kind of play ever is, I guess.

That's...kind of all I've got for now.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Someone correct me if I missed anything crucial about shit that happened.
DAMN RIGHT YOU DID!

And you, dumbass beastmen, you think I'd fall to a trap like that!? You underestimate the power of a man's spirit! You underestimate the power... of manly combining!

Top Bottom