Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

Tag_Ross

IF YOU CAN'T UNDERSTAND THE FORCE OF SHEER WILLPOWER THEN YOU DON'T DESERVE TO HAVE IT EXPLAINED TO YOU!!!

Steal Thy Kill

Alright so there are 6 fucking Beastmen according to the OP. I think that they can disguise their Lynch Power, because I find it hard to see how Tag, Rondait, and Rayeon all didn't take damage that you'd associate with a beastman lynch and we still have 6 Beastmen leftover. Now, I would say that either Ray's execution dealt hella damage or a beastman (probably Coolpool) forgot to camouflage themselves, but.... ty based Riyant. Tim's looking like a mighty fine target right about now.

Requiem

I'd like to avoid a situation similar to last day phase with Tag getting lynched voted as much as he was, so while I'm leaning towards Tim, I'll hold off for the moment. I haven't really gotten to dig into the posts made since yesterday, so I'll try to make a post in a few hours.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
@Tirin did you escape the execution through sheer will power?
A real (wo)man never dies, even when (s)he's killed!

I believe in the Riyant who believes in me, and I know for an outright fact that there's at least one of those beastmen bastards between Stealthy, Tim, and Coolpool - maybe even two! To that end, I'll Lynch Tim! If he doesn't come up as one of them, then we'll know it's one of Stealthy or Coolpool for sure!

Now, I would say that either Ray's execution dealt hella damage or a beastman (probably Coolpool) forgot to camouflage themselves, but.... ty based Riyant. Tim's looking like a mighty fine target right about now.
So're you, you maybe-beastman scum! The execution didn't do anything - it didn't happen (or, more accurately, not happen) until dawn! And I don't appreciate your shifty ways, either!!!

Lotus

Attenborough jumps the gun and fires all of the Daigurren's weapons. FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE FIRE!!!!

Sadly now the guns on the Daigurren are broken.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So far we have Simon, Kamina, Yoko, Leeron, Attenborough, Rossiu. With those out of the lynch pool, our odds of hitting scum are pretty good! Lynch Coolpool! How DARE you not take my attack last night like a man?

Tag_Ross

Stealthy, if you haven't left yet, why would you do that? If you have left, still, why would you do that?

Tag_Ross

After rereading, I'm pretty sure we can assume that either Riyant or Tim is Attenborough, and the other is scum. With Riyant claiming to have taken large damage from a tussle with Tim and Tirin having taken tons of Lynch damage I think lynching Tim might not be the worst idea. If he actually is Attenborough them we know Riyant is Beastman scum and take him out.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
After rereading, I'm pretty sure we can assume that either Riyant or Tim is Attenborough, and the other is scum. With Riyant claiming to have taken large damage from a tussle with Tim and Tirin having taken tons of Lynch damage I think lynching Tim might not be the worst idea. If he actually is Attenborough them we know Riyant is Beastman scum and take him out.
DUMBASS! That's completely wrong!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So far we have Simon, Kamina, Yoko, Leeron, Attenborough, Rossiu. With those out of the lynch pool, our odds of hitting scum are pretty good! Lynch Coolpool! How DARE you not take my attack last night like a man?
Wait, so did you get role blocked or something?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Liar! You redirected me, didn't you, beastman scum? Too afraid to take my hit yourself, you sent it at me instead!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Liar! You redirected me, didn't you, beastman scum? Too afraid to take my hit yourself, you sent it at me instead!
Even if you got redirected, I didn't do anything to you. It's pretty insulting to be called beastman scum.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
How dare you accuse me, the mighty Kamina, of lying about you!? As if I would ever stoop to such cowardly tricks as you!!! Lynch Coolpool Harder!!!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Hey, I never said you were lying. I'd believe that you were redirected. I just said that I wasn't the one who redirected you.

Top Bottom