Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hey, I never said you were lying. I'd believe that you were redirected. I just said that I wasn't the one who redirected you.
What, that's it!? Not even going to fight back!? Are you a man or not? Come on, Forehead Boy, show some spirit!!!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
What, that's it!? Not even going to fight back!? Are you a man or not? Come on, Forehead Boy, show some spirit!!!
Spirit is fine and all, but you've got to keep a cool head too. Also Rayeon is forehead boy.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Spirit is fine and all, but you've got to keep a cool head too. Also Rayeon is forehead boy.
AHA! So you admit that you're not a real boy? He whose spirit bursts from the earth, in a roaring miasma of willpower and burning rage, the great Kamina-sama will never forgive you - even if heaven itself ever will!!!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
AHA! So you admit that you're not a real boy? He whose spirit bursts from the earth, in a roaring miasma of willpower and burning rage, the great Kamina-sama will never forgive you - even if heaven itself ever will!!!
What?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Well, can you prove that you are!? Didn't think so!!!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I am a human, my word is all the proof I have, and all the proof I shall use. If you lynch me you might regret to find out that I'm a human.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Carving a path to the future through the broken remains of his foes, he never looks back, never regrets, and he never surrenders! My vote is the vote... THAT WILL LYNCH YOUR SCUM PALS!!!

Walrus

Ok. For the sake of posterity: I accidentally made a post making a rules clarification for my One Night game here. Immediately saw it was wrong thread so I immediately deleted it. Currently dealing with somebody skyping me a lot of stuff regarding that game, so I'm a bit less focused here at the moment.

TimTh33nchant3r

Hey hey hey hey HEY HEY HEY! Listen up! I don't give a crap about your logic, or how much damage you got punched for! I don't give a damn about that. I'm gonna force my way down a path of MY choosing by mysefl! That's the way Team Dai-Gurren rolls! Punch logic in the teeth and Lynch Jeroth!

Requiem

I figured weekends would be a bit slower. I considered making a lynch, but wasn't convinced I should.

I like the way this game changes up the meta.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
ALL RIGHT TEAM DAI GURREN!

I'm fixin' up these gun and making certain that they'll be able to fire at full power! As you can see, Tim is still alive which means he's a dirty beast man! I fought him at night, unloaded all the guns on him and lynched him with Tirin and the others and he's STILL alive. It's that unnatural strength that the beast men have, but we can make up for it with our fighting spirit!

Just keep 'em off my back for the day and we'll be stronger than ever! Believe in the Jeroth that believes in you!

Lotus

As the dust settles after a multitude of battles this day, Team Daigurren realizes they've lost their hero.
Easy has Died!

Easy was Kamina!

Inspire Team Gurren by posting with exclamation points. Cannot double post. By posting with !!! any time someone questions your theories or boasts grants Team Daigurren +1 Spiral Power. Every post made must either boast about your manliness, or condemn someone else for being a woman or a coward.

Can roleclaim for +5 Spiral Power. To roleclaim, quote this: Huh, yea whatever now dig the wax out of your ears and listen up 'cause I've got something to say! He takes the blazing sun in his bare hands, and endures the searing heat! A man's man sustained by strength of will! When you hear of the great Kamina they're talking about me! YOU'D BEST REMEMBER THAT!

Can’t a guy get a little sleep around here? (if nightkilled, or lynched this power activates) Gain a kill. You must call out and declare who you are killing in a post on the thread, and the post must be filled to the brim with manliness, or Simon will lose the will to fight.

Simon, we’re gonna combine! (can be used at night) combine stats with Simon to form the all powerful Gurren Lagann, and wreck some beastmen generals!

You win when the beastmen threat to Earth has been quelled!
From on board the Daigurren, the ship's radar detects a massive number of beastmen surrounding the ship! Attenborough repeatedly slams the broken controls, but the guns do not fire!

Jeroth is Dead!
Jeroth was Attenborough Cortitch!

You operate the weapons on the Daigurren.

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire! You can opt to ignore the rules of attacking only during the night phase and perform a day attack! If you do, you lose your ability to provide support or attack the next night, as shooting early will break the Daigurren’s main guns..

Fire the Main Cannon! You can select to fire the main cannons on one target per night. If targeted, you shoot the first person to target you each night instead. (If you opted to shoot that night) This reactionary shot happens before any other actions that might affect you that night.
Can Team Daigurren find the will to fight without their mighty leader? Stay tuned for Day 3, because it starts now!

Top Bottom