Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

Lotus

"I should've known not to trust a Gunman to fight in my place!"

"No! Simon!!!!"

Lordgenome himself launches down from the capitol city, Teppelin. A corona of flames swirl about his form as he tears Lagann apart with his bare hands.

Requiem has died!

Requiem was Simon the Digger!

Simon the Digger
Can hide (protect) another player by digging a hole. If Kamina dies, Spiral Power -3. (If, when Kamina dies, he gives an appropriately manly speech, you do not suffer the -3 Spiral Power penalty.)

Lagann Impact! After the loss of Kamina, you can use this power to combine with any other player effectively roleblocking them, and adding their stats to your own for the night. Any damage taken is dealt to the combined player instead of you.

You win when the beastman threat to Earth has been quelled!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Simon...?

SO BE IT! I'm almost certain that one of those bastards Stealthy and Coolpool is a beastmen - and since Tag Ross survived with that many lynches on him, he might be one of them, too! We've got 5 beastmen and 5 humans left, so we can't afford to fuck this up any further! Right now, my primary suspicion is Coolpool!

Whitetiger

Well shit. I don't know if we can still do this. We've lost our two aces and the beastmen are all around us.

Lynch Stealthy

He's pretty lurky this game and has generally been unhelpful. He also started the bandwagon on Tirin, who we know to be town.

Walrus

Rondait may look scum, but Tirin's lynch damage is the best info we have to go on.

I'm going to wait for Coolpool and Stealthy to respond.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tag_Ross

and since Tag Ross survived with that many lynches on him, he might be one of them, too!
Nah I'm pretty damn human. I just know how to use my abilities to keep myself alive.
Also, YO LOTUS, UPDATE THE OP

Tag_Ross

I'm thinking stealthy, coolpool, or walrus could be scum, I'm gonna look through the thread to see if anything turns up.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Right now I think stealthy is a beastman. He lynched Tirin along with Tim, Rayeon and I. He also hasn't been talking much in general.

I'm a human. Easy was wrong about me redirecting him, I'm still not entirely sure what that was about, maybe he was just trying to build up spiral power with his exclamation marks. I mean, he was wrong about Firedemon too, we all saw how well that last kill he did worked out. Not sure how to defend myself other than saying that. The last day wasn't very good for gathering information, since everyone just jumped on Tim. I might re-read through the thread to see if he accidentally outed any of his other beastmen.

Steal Thy Kill

Okay I'm on a break between shifts right now and will try and look things over.

First off, fwiw pretty sure I was attacked by a beastman last night (idk, we're at a point in spiral power where maybe a human could do 21 damage. idk what the exact formula is, and I imagine some of you started with a higher Power than 5). I tanked it because min/maxing, but yeah. If anybody tracked or watched or whatever, could be useful.

Secondly, Tirin how much damage did you actually take, roughly? Like, again, it would be nice if we were able to calibrate it, but if we could estimate if 1 or 2 beastmen were on that bandwagon, would be nice to know. Again, pretty sure they can disguise their lynch power, but could still be useful if some other beast forgot to do so (hey coolpool).

Walrus apparently started with a power of zero, or at least his lynch did 0 damage to rayeon. Again, lynch power disguising is probably a thing, but worth considering.

And again, worth examining people who sketchily hopped on the Tag bandwagon. Tiger, Shizno, Rondait, and Andy all did. Tiger hopped on second with no reason given. People have already called out things on Rondait. Shizno did as Shizno did and I forget about Andy.

I mean, between Tiger, Shizno, Rondait, Coolpool, Andy, and Walrus there are 5 beastmen. The odds are on our side.

I finish my shift in a few hours and will try to sift through more then, but atm I'm prioritizing Rondait, Tiger, and Coolpool. if, in the meantime, people would look at how they reacted to the Tim bandwagon or any other seeming coordination would be appreciated.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Okay I'm on a break between shifts right now and will try and look things over.

First off, fwiw pretty sure I was attacked by a beastman last night (idk, we're at a point in spiral power where maybe a human could do 21 damage. idk what the exact formula is, and I imagine some of you started with a higher Power than 5). I tanked it because min/maxing, but yeah. If anybody tracked or watched or whatever, could be useful.

Secondly, Tirin how much damage did you actually take, roughly? Like, again, it would be nice if we were able to calibrate it, but if we could estimate if 1 or 2 beastmen were on that bandwagon, would be nice to know. Again, pretty sure they can disguise their lynch power, but could still be useful if some other beast forgot to do so (hey coolpool).

Walrus apparently started with a power of zero, or at least his lynch did 0 damage to rayeon. Again, lynch power disguising is probably a thing, but worth considering.

And again, worth examining people who sketchily hopped on the Tag bandwagon. Tiger, Shizno, Rondait, and Andy all did. Tiger hopped on second with no reason given. People have already called out things on Rondait. Shizno did as Shizno did and I forget about Andy.

I mean, between Tiger, Shizno, Rondait, Coolpool, Andy, and Walrus there are 5 beastmen. The odds are on our side.

I finish my shift in a few hours and will try to sift through more then, but atm I'm prioritizing Rondait, Tiger, and Coolpool. if, in the meantime, people would look at how they reacted to the Tim bandwagon or any other seeming coordination would be appreciated.
So let's say that hiding your lynch power is a thing. It would be useful for the beastmen as they wouldn't have to worry about being singled out when not on a bandwagon. I've said many time that I'm a human, but I don't know why you keep thinking I would do some misplay if I was a beastman. I may not have as much experience making reads, but I wouldn't make a technical mistake like that. Something about the way you single me out like that annoys me. What about our confirmed beastman scum Tim? How do we know whether or not he hid his lynch power?

I'm just ranting about something insignificant now so I'll stop. Sorry if this comes off as rude, I just feel a bit irritated.

EDIT: Made a spelling error.

Tag_Ross

So looking back, the only person who has proposed the idea that beastmen can disguise their Lynch power is stealthy, and walrus apparently started with 0 Lynch power, I say let's kill one of these two today?

Walrus

Stealthy proposed that beastmen could disguise their Lynch power after I mentioned my 0 power start. I can only assume it was his beastman effort to confuse the town and paint me as a target.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm not really sure how to interpret you saying your 0 power start. Unless you have some other ability that makes you really good, seems a little unbalanced. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, although I've got my eye on you.

AndyM03

Stealthy, my logic for jumping on the bandwagon is the logic Rondait is still using till this day (where it's far less relevant, but then again I was statting damage), where on day 1 unless we wanted to no Lynch (scum move) we had to pile our lynches to actually do something. Since there's no unlynch and the bandwagon had started, I didn't want us to no Lynch.
I'm also feeling Rondait or Stealthy.Coolpool's not in the clear for me, (well, nobody is except Tirin. Tag was in the clear but now I'm suspicious of him as well?)

Shizno

With the Tirin lynch, it seems possible that it was only one beastman on it. That being Tim. But since I can't say for sure, I'd much prefer to go with who I think is the scummiest person at the moment.
Lynch Rondait

Steal Thy Kill

So let's say that hiding your lynch power is a thing. It would be useful for the beastmen as they wouldn't have to worry about being singled out when not on a bandwagon. I've said many time that I'm a human, but I don't know why you keep thinking I would do some misplay if I was a beastman. I may not have as much experience making reads, but I wouldn't make a technical mistake like that. Something about the way you single me out like that annoys me. What about our confirmed beastman scum Tim? How do we know whether or not he hid his lynch power?

I'm just ranting about something insignificant now so I'll stop. Sorry if this comes off as rude, I just feel a bit irritated.

EDIT: Made a spelling error.
Oh no, the extra damage could easily be just Tim. But if Tirin thinks that the damage dealt would of taken two beastmen, then you're the obvious option. I know I'm not a beastman, Rayeon is confirmed town, and Tim is dead. Which leaves you. Perhaps I worded everything badly, so my bad.

So looking back, the only person who has proposed the idea that beastmen can disguise their Lynch power is stealthy, and walrus apparently started with 0 Lynch power, I say let's kill one of these two today?
Look. It's not exactly a far fetched idea.
Given: Beastmen have higher base stats than humans.
Inference: They have a higher Power stat meaning that their lynches do considerably more damage.
Observation: Tirin was the only one who reported excessive lynch damage on Day 1 (Tag said he shrugged it off after healing despite having like 6 people on him)
Observation: All but two players cast a lynch vote, and those two have as of now been confirmed as town.
Inference: Given that there are 6 beastmen, it is not possible for only Tirin to have reported excessive lynch damage if they were all inflicting damage at full strength.
Conclusion: The Beastmen must be able to hide their Power when lynching.

I mean, honestly, it's a worthwhile mechanic for balance sake as well, as otherwise it's basically a free investigative tactic for the town.

Will be drinking soon, so I'm gonna go tally up and assess the Tag and Tim bandwagons and we can go from there.

Steal Thy Kill

Tag (In Order of Lynching)

Tirin- Doesn't matter confirmed town.
Tiger- Mindless bandwagoning without hesitation
Easy- Confirmed town. Confirmed fucking about. Confirmed dead.
Req- Doesn't matter dead town.
Rondait- Jumped on for whatever non-reason. Was counterlynched by Tag. Better shit lynch than no lynch has not shown up until later.
Shizno- Lynched Tag because inevitability or whatever.
Andy- Better a shit lynch than no lynch.

Looking at this alone, Tiger seems most scummy followed by Rondait.

Tim (In Order of Lynching)

Day 2
Jeroth- Announces Tim has high stats. Starts bandwagon. Synergy with Tirin's story.
Shizno- Hops on the legit bandwagon
Tirin- Hops on the legit bandwagon
Me- Hops on the legit bandwagon.
Tiger- Hops on the legit bandwagon.

Day 3
Tirin- Lynches Tim because let's try again
Tag- Obvious bandwagon is obvious.
Shizno- Repeats prior lynch
Me- Repeats prior lynch
Coolpool- Hops on. Had posted several times beforehand while generally not addressing what Riyant posted.
Tiger- See Shizno
Rondait- Also jumps on because he thought only a Beastman could have survived thus far.
Walrus- In for the hammer. Had posted beforehand without every addressing the Tim situation until lynching.

I think Coolpool and Walrus look worst here.

Also worth noting that Easy was putting Coolpool under fire for redirecting his attack into himself or something. I can't figure out the specifics because Easy was committed to the character, but it seems like something. Though something seemed to have made Easy think to execute Firedemon instead.

Combining the possibility of a second beastman on the Tirin bandwagon, with what Easy thought and what happened with the Tim bandwagon, Coolpool seems like the best bet here. Followed by a lean on Rondait and Walrus, then Tiger. If I had to guess on the last one, I'd go Andy over Shizno.

Also, I remember at some point people were calling Tag confirmed town but I can't remember why we thought that. Something something defender? idk enough TTGL to be useful there. Is there still reason to consider Tag as one of the "confirmed town" crowd or at least near enough to it? Or was that bullshit/me brainfarting?

Regardless, if you'll excuse me, I have to go binge drink. If somebody sees linking between any of these five already by all means point it out, because that'll be helpful as well.

Rondait

I can't remember why, but I do believe Tag is confirmed somehow, I'll have to go back and check to see why when I'm at home in a few. I do remember that it happened end of day one/beginning of day twoish.

Top Bottom