Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

TimTh33nchant3r

You guys could not lynch me day 1 for not watching the show. I already had that treatment when I joined the Firefly game like 2 years ago (still never watched that)
I feel like you just double volunteered to replace Lotus as my day one lynch for the duration of this game.

Firedemon

I think it's cool if our games run concurrently honestly. We've had concurrent games in the past, and my game stands a very good chance of ending in less than a week frankly. Depending on how trigger happy people are, of course.

Lotus

"Come on, Simone! Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!"
"I dunno, bro"

"Well, well, well, look at the face on that one!"
"Hey bro! I found a thing, it's a face. A really big face!"

"Is this the face you were talking about?"
"No, way bro. That face is a monster! We've gotta run, bro!"
"No way I'm running!"
*Bang* *Bang* "Hurry up and run while I have it distracted!"
"Hey, babe, come here often?"
"Are you crazy, I'm trying to fight this Gunmen!"
"Women have no place on the battlefield!"

"You do it bro, use this face to beat that big one."
"Nah, I couldn't do that to you. This is yours, Simone. It wouldn't be right to take it from you."
"Stay away from my bro!"

At last, humans have awakened to the power of the spiral. The tale of the destiny of one man lies at its very beginning. Neither he, nor any of those close to him are aware of what is ahead.

Deep in the heart of Teppelin, Lordgenome speaks with his Four Generals.

"What's this? Humans and a Tiny gunmen? Preposterous. Send Viral to eliminate them at once!"

Day 1 Start.

Reminder [Lynch votes deal LP damage to players. You only get one vote per day. Each day lasts 24 hours exactly.]

Walrus

My understanding is that you lynch once per day AND your lynch vote does damage even if you don't have majority. Is that correct?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AndyM03

So you can only lynch once per day? I don't think I've ever played a game like this.
Yeah, neither. Really going to change the dynamic of the game a lot.
Also just quickly the no double posting rule is a bit silly, (I think, sorry, ) Because the alternative is editing your post or not saying anything at all. It's a bit more hardcore but since discussion and analysing text is a massive part of the game, I reckon double posting should be allowed.
Yeah it looks like you're right Walrus. Less lynching and more smacking someone over the head. Can't take back a smack, mate.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Alright Tiger. Defend your uncultured stance where you for some reason deliberately avoid things that are awesome.
Picking on the easy targets, eh? Dumbass! A real man's spirit is only satisfied with the toughest fight around! I'm gonna kick your ass, you sniveling beastman coward!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Of course, there's a reason why they're Easy targets. Personally I think we should lynch Rondait, depending on if he still thinks SAO is better then TTGL.
Dumbass!!! When a man goes to fight an opponent, he doesn't stop until that enemy is beaten! That's the Dai-Gurren way!

Whitetiger

Picking on the easy targets, eh? Dumbass! A real man's spirit is only satisfied with the toughest fight around! I'm gonna kick your ass, you sniveling beastman coward!
Who you calling an easy target? I'll have you know I watched 7 episodes last night and this morning. I'll be fighting beastmen in no time.

Top Bottom