Ended Lotus's Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Mafia [Beastman Victory]

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
There's no point in me jumping on the bandwagon, I think it's too late for Tag.

EDIT: Worded it weirdly.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynching gives us information on players' power (which, as far as I'm aware, we can't get otherwise), and thus whether or not they're scum. Further, unless people are willing to cast lynch votes, there's little reason for scum to be afraid of us this game - what else'll we do, hope to beat them in night phase? - and thus little reason for them to post, or for that matter make any mistakes.

What I find weird, though, is how you're lynching the guy who first cast the joke lynch instead of any of the people bandwagoning, while condemning the bandwagoning - and trying to start up a bandwagon yourself. FoS Stealthy.

AndyM03

My point was that there was no unlynching so we may as well finish Tag off to get information rather then spreading out our lynches and allowing for more night kills.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I think I'm going to Lynch Tirin I don't want to lynch Tag just because of a silly joke (even though I trust Kamina). Still I feel like Tirin is more scummy from how he started the bandwagon. Since he knows he can't take back lynches. Then again maybe this is just how Tirin plays and I just forgot. I can't remember anyone's play style in mafia. Except for that one time Req spammed memes.

Requiem

If you think that's how I regularly play, you're going to be consistently surprised every game.

rayeon

I'm gonna attempt to deal with bandwagons the best way I know how, by joining the second one.

Lynch Tirin

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I don't understand this "you lynched someone, so we'll bandwagon onto you for bandwagoning" rationale. Are you guys just gonna self-lynch tomorrow, or what the fuck?

rayeon

You seem to be reacting really poorly to being targeted out of no where, which means you must have felt safe their for a while beastman scum.

AndyM03

Although the no unlynching gives Tirin a bit more responsibility as the first lynch then it normally would, those lynching Tirin would probably be better off looking at the people who jumped on to the lynch after. There's a great many ways to start a fire on day 1, it's the opportunists who make it worse you have to look out for. As someone who lynched Tag, I wanted to put our voted to good use and limit any scum advantage from having the lynch votes spread out. Now if it works how I think it does, Tirin could now be more easily killed at night at the end of this and our death total will rise.

rayeon

Oh as for bandwagoners I think whitetiger is super scummy considering he lynched straight away after Tirin to fan the flames of the bandwagon. But I'm still confident in lynching Tirin because starting a bandwagon is pretty dumb all things considering.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You seem to be reacting really poorly to being targeted out of no where, which means you must have felt safe their for a while beastman scum.
Aside from the abomination that's that bolded bit, this post is pretty stupid. Of course I'm reacting poorly to being targeted; I'm a bad target for town to hit, and I'm being lynched for some fucking shit reasons. Of note is how nobody's actually tried responding to my allegations of it being a stupid lynch yet - you're the only to reply, and you did so entirely by ignoring them. FoS rayeon for dodging questions poorly instead of facing them head-on, like anyone with spiral power would.

rayeon

Aside from the abomination that's that bolded bit, this post is pretty stupid. Of course I'm reacting poorly to being targeted; I'm a bad target for town to hit, and I'm being lynched for some fucking shit reasons. Of note is how nobody's actually tried responding to my allegations of it being a stupid lynch yet - you're the only to reply, and you did so entirely by ignoring them. FoS rayeon for dodging questions poorly instead of facing them head-on, like anyone with spiral power would.
Joke lynches are stupid when we cant unlynch friend, you say you're a bad target to hit but all I see is people wanting the trim the retard fat of the guy who starts "Joke lynch"s in a game were we can't unlynch just for the XD's.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
You know in retrospect it probably would have been better to lynch someone who jumped on a bandwagon. I feel a little dumb now.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
What would you have, then? We all sit around and chat until the deadline comes up and everyone's still too scared to drop a lynch? Shit, all these people wanting to trim "retard fat", yourself included, should have a look in the mirror; their reasoning is fucking shit and they've got their unremovable lynches on a townie, so they're no better than anyone else today.

Y'know, unless you're all scum - then you're just shitty scum instead of shitty townies.

Top Bottom