Mach Board Game Night

Rondait

With the advent of software such as Table Top Simulator, there is a multitude of board/card games we could play occasionally. I think it would be fun to organize maybe a night a month to play some, such as Game of Thrones the Board Game, Battlestar Galactica the Board Game, Axis and Allies, Twilight Imperium, or even Risk. Who would be up to do that at some point, what would you guys like to play, and what time would you be available?

AndyM03

Fuck dude that sounds awesome. But I also need guns of Icarus too. Damn I'm poor

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
If you guys get events going I might pick it up. I've been wanting to play this one game on it anyways.

Walrus

Keep your eyes on Tabletopia. It's coming to steam early access at the end of this month and it'll be worth doing a bit of compare/contrast of features in determining whether or not to use it vs Tabletop Simulator vs a website like http://en.boardgamearena.com/

As for playing board games: That is something I very much like to do. I don't own Tabletop Simulator yet, and I'm holding off on the purchase until I learn more about Tabletopia. Either way, I'll probably soon pick one of them u and start using it to playtest some of my own game designs like Robot Ninjas. It'd be awesome to test them with you guys.

Last edited:

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Based on the comments for Tabletopia, I'm not sure if I'd go with it over Tabletop Simulator. There's a lot of talk about subscription models so I'll wait until that's finalized and clear before I'd even say I'm interested. Their trailer was pretty cool though.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I've been wanting to try this one Touhou styled Bang! card game on Tabletop simulator. I might pick it up during the next sale.

Walrus

I can confirm that Secret Hitler is an incredible game. I printed out a copy. I prefer it over mafia and the Resistance.

Top Bottom