MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Requiem

And I mean that to say perhaps recording after Mother's Day sounds like it'll work for everyone.

Requiem

That should be good for me. If worse comes to worse, I'll watch a bootleg online that I know is going to be up well before then already.

Requiem

Holy shit, dude, come on! Grant and Lee's romantic subplot is absolutely something I didn't expect!

Requiem

Civil War was pretty great. It has its problems, but it's still a good movie all things considered. I'm looking forward to the Machcast.

Zircom

my biggest gripe with the film was how they had to announce the location changes by plastering giant text over the ENTIRE GODDAMN SCREEN instead of putting it in the corner like every other movie in fucking existence. not to mention at least half the time it wasnt even necessary because they were either talking about the next location literally seconds before the cut or it had already been established earlier that those characters would be there.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Civil War was pretty great. It has its problems, but it's still a good movie all things considered. I'm looking forward to the Machcast.
I agree with Req. Still blew the hell out of Avengers 2. I'm excited to talk about it. I'm making a notepad with my notes from the movie.

Requiem

my biggest gripe with the film was how they had to announce the location changes by plastering giant text over the ENTIRE GODDAMN SCREEN instead of putting it in the corner like every other movie in fucking existence. not to mention at least half the time it wasnt even necessary because they were either talking about the next location literally seconds before the cut or it had already been established earlier that those characters would be there.
I'll talk about this more during the cast, but I agree. It's becoming a movie trope and an overused one at that.

Zircom

I dunno, word filters can be fun on their own, but taking something that's turned into a forum meme and messing about with it tends to kill memes. It's funny in the moment and we laugh, but then we forget about it until someone tries to use the original word in a normal post. It's not necessarily bad, but we've seen memes come and go due to the word filter getting used.

I'd much prefer random words that no one suspects to have been filtered (and aren't already forum memes) get messed with so that we find them ourselves without being told they were filtered. That's always fun.

Just some random thoughts after years of forum use.
I always liked on the URealms forums where we had that filter that changed "Will Smith" to "Will Smith".

Last edited:

Dunsparce

Just saw it. Good shit.

The final fight scene was a little anticlimactic. Ya have all of the avengers fighting at the airport, which was awesome, then Captain America, Iron Man and Winter Soldier duke it out in a lab, less awesome.

I also didn't like that both sides won. I think there should have been a clear victory. I'm not even sure what the point of the movie is, other than to introduce some new characters. They disagreed, they have a civil fucking war, nobody dies, then they agree to disagree. I thought for sure Iron Man was gonna win, because his side had all the important characters. I still have no idea who that bird guy is.

Something I DID like about it, is that it isn't the god damn end of the world with this movie. The main villain pulling the strings behind the whole thing is just some guy. He isn't trying to END ALL ORGANIC LIFE, He just wants revenge for his daughter dying or whoever. I appreciate that the movie toned it down a little to focus more on characters.

Last edited:
Top Bottom