MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Requiem

That's not a bad idea, but you could use the great dog, the one in the suit of armor, as well if you like.

Though as a visual gag, if it's possible, you could cycle through all of the dogs in the game. Don't do that if it makes extra work for you though.

And avoid that one particular kind of dog in that one particular section of the game. Spoilers, after all. You know the one I mean, I hope.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech

We talked way too long, but hey, it was pretty great!

After wrapping up Civil War, we also talked about the X-Men, Deadpool, our hopes for Infinity War, Daredevil and Jessica Jones, and of course - the never-ending battle between #TeamSPK and #TeamTwizz

Thanks so much for being guests, Req and Jeroth!

@Dunsparce ! Please do the thing!

Colonel Thunder

Hey!

@Tirin @Ibix @Rondait @Steal Thy Kill @Lotus @TimTh33nchant3r @Firedemon @Walrus @The Hound @Danny @Whitetiger

You are the fallen tributes thus far in Jeroth's Mach Games thread. I'd love to have a brief, five minute podcast-interview with each of you about your hopes and disappointments with your role in the Mach Games. You'd be welcome to ask me questions as well, though I'd want to keep it fairly brief for the sake of the interviews I hope to be doing with all of you over the next several days.

So yeah, send me a message on Skype whenever you'd like to do a quick interview about your experience. The next chapter will go up in several days time, so the sooner the better.

If you don't have me on Skype, my username is thunderclaw27, so feel free to add me.

Colonel Thunder

Aw, please?

Soundcloud only lets me upload like two files before I run out of space, and uploading stuff on the forums doesn't work. Without your YouTube videos archiving the podcasts, they will be lost forever!

Dunsparce

This character is a person who is frequently asked to "do the thing" in The Legend of Korra. That's the joke, not that I'm sick of doing it.

I'll have your podcast up as soon as possible, but like I said, I'm using a new OS now, so it might take longer for me to figure out how to do it. I can't just use windoes movie maker like always.

Also, I wanna point out that I've been adding time-bookmark-thingies in the description whenever the topic changes. I finished that for the first to podcasts, but I'm in the middle of that for the third.

Also also, do you want me to make an intro or something to fancy it up?

Colonel Thunder

If you'd like to, sure! That's not an expectation or anything though. Heck, you doing this at all is a kind service and not at all an expectation I have of you. Thanks so much for doing it!

Requiem

It's super easy. I taught myself basic video editing back in like Freshman year.

Just get some shitty free video editing software, Microsoft should have something (or just ask Dunsparce what he uses), and then you'll most likely just drag the audio file onto the video editor, MS paint a background image with the avatars of the guests and yourself and place that in the video editor as well, then boom, you're done. Export the completed video file, upload to youtube, badda bing badda boom you're a youtuber.

Top Bottom