MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

13thforsworn

So what happened to the Soundcloud links for MachCast? Was going to download them on my phone and listen to them on my way to work, but they're apparently gone.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Yeh, there's only so much space on soundcloud before they start charging I'm afraid.

I oughtta put Dunsparce's videos in the OP, they are the actual permanent archive of the podcasts.

Requiem

Might as well also upload them to your own channel, if Dunsparce doesn't mind. It makes sense.

Requiem

You're the one doing the work, honestly. Makes sense to ask you if you wanna take on more work like that.

Requiem

The thing is (and of course I know I'm overthinking) you want to have all of the content in one place. It makes any potential fanbase you might get have to search for your stuff when they could just find all of it consolidated in one place.

No, I don't expect something crazy to happen where TC gets millions of subscribers on youtube and twitch, but it would still be nice for anyone who may possibly subscibe/follow to be able to find all of the content in one place. TC already uploads plenty of highlights from the stream onto youtube, as well as having them be on his twitch. While the machcast is mainly just for us, I could see fans of his stream being fans of the podcast stuff as well.

I don't think it's too crazy of a suggestion. If me or Jeroth were the ones hosting podcasts, same as any of yall, I'd suggest to put the casts on your own channel. It just makes sense. *shrug*

Dunsparce

Fine I'll do that eventually..
If you're gonna do them, then I'll give you the background so that the many fans I've recruited don't think it's something different.

Here's the basic background, which I got from a free image site:

Here's the background with the Mach Entertainment logo, which I actually got by using the wayback machine:

Whitetiger

You should have a Mach Cast on Brexit but don't include anyone who actually knows anything about Brexit, the EU, or the UK. Just yourself and a couple of other uninformed persons talking out of your asses. That'd be pretty entertaining.

Top Bottom