MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Hey folks!

As you know, our beloved Shadow announced his departure last month which kinda bummed us all out. He's been very quiet about this, but Shadow's agreed to do a 'departure' interview with yours truly. Out of respect for Shadow's privacy, I won't be asking much (if any) about the reasoning behind his departure. We'll mostly be talking about the past, recapping Shadow's journey with and influence on our community.

In Shadow's own words, "ask for questions from the peanut gallery".

So, this is your chance to get some closure from Shadow. Anything anybody wants to ask him about?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Shadow's departure from the forums will be a feature of the Road to Free Roller CYOA. Is there any particular light in which you, Shadow, would prefer this to be framed?

Salsy

Hey folks!

As you know, our beloved Shadow announced his departure last month which kinda bummed us all out. He's been very quiet about this, but Shadow's agreed to do a 'departure' interview with yours truly. Out of respect for Shadow's privacy, I won't be asking much (if any) about the reasoning behind his departure. We'll mostly be talking about the past, recapping Shadow's journey with and influence on our community.

To fill in the void following his departure, will Shadow (along with the rest of the forum community) lobby Recon to create a bot that posts Train Simulator Bitch in a random thread once a day?

What's your secret to being so damn deadly with that .357?

So, this is your chance to get some closure from Shadow. Anything anybody wants to ask him about?

Chickenspleen

If a train leaves Boston at 6 am and arrives in Chicago at 10 am, while another train leaves Chicago at 8 am and arrives in Boston at 2 am, at what time do the two trains cross paths?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm not going to ask why you left, but I have to ask: what would it take to trigger you so hard you'd leave, if you weren't already doing so?

Salsy

10/10 M. Night Shyamalan plot twist ending, would drop toast jelly side down again.

Salsy

But not really cause I knew the whole time.

Firedemon

Wait, so mods on Urealms could see our email address when it was hidden? Can I just point out that Rob really fucked up on that one? I mean, it isn't like storing credit card information or anything but that generally isn't a good way to store that information.

Salsy

I actually got admin if you remember.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I laughed.

Top Bottom