MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

How was that at all antagonistic? I just said I'm getting out. Not my fault if he doesn't like it.

TimTh33nchant3r

Considering putting a word filter on antagonistic and replacing it with salty.
Two things.
1. Such a filter would render the above statement tautological.
2. I think it would be funnier to replace it with something completely incongruous so that no one knows what the person who tried to say "antagonistic" meant. You know, without being in on the joke, anyway.

Dunsparce

Ya know, you constantly accusing me of being antagonistic is, in and of itself, antagonistic. I'm sorry though, saying that was kind of antagonistic. Also, I'm sorry if my apology sounded antagonistic.
Holy shit, I just realized how antagonistic this must sound. Man, I wanna kill myself after reading that shit.

Requiem

I dunno, word filters can be fun on their own, but taking something that's turned into a forum meme and messing about with it tends to kill memes. It's funny in the moment and we laugh, but then we forget about it until someone tries to use the original word in a normal post. It's not necessarily bad, but we've seen memes come and go due to the word filter getting used.

I'd much prefer random words that no one suspects to have been filtered (and aren't already forum memes) get messed with so that we find them ourselves without being told they were filtered. That's always fun.

Just some random thoughts after years of forum use.

Dunsparce

So @Colonel Thunder, are you gonna do another one of these? If you use audacity, I can just tell you how to merge the left and right tracks. Or I can just continue to edit them myself indefinitely.

Thunderclaw: The Face
Dunsparce: The Brains

Also, you should put my fixed versions in the OP. Easier to find that way.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I'll get to that eventually.

Also I figured out how to fix the audio problem. Like, for sure this time.

And uh, we'll do a Civil War podcast somtime after this weekend.

Who wants to be on board for a Civil War podcast?

I'm giving Req priority access to that since he got jipped earlier. But it can be a more than 2 person show, so feel free to apply still.

An obvious requirement would be that you see the movie pretty quickly, seeing as how we'll record the podcast on like, Sunday or Monday.

Whitetiger

And uh, we'll do a Civil War podcast somtime after this weekend.

What like the American Civil War? What a random topic. Do you like have an American History final or something and want somebody there to help you study for it?
I'm giving Req priority access to that since he got jipped earlier. But it can be a more than 2 person show, so feel free to apply still.
I didn't realize you and Req shared a passion for historically significant wars

An obvious requirement would be that you see the movie pretty quickly, seeing as how we'll record the podcast on like, Sunday or Monday.
This is when I realized I was retarded.

Requiem

Here's to hoping I can see it before then. I'm in a serious money bind right now. Getting fucked and eatin' my own pussy at the same time.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

I just yelled at my friends and I have a ticket for the 5 PM showing on Saturday. I'd definitely be available that Monday for the podcast after 7. As far as Sunday, I could do the morning/afternoon, because, y'know. It's Mother's Day - so I may or may not be busy in the evening.

Requiem

We may wanna postpone a day or two. My mom might wanna go see Civil War for Mother's Day.

Top Bottom