MachCast: Top 3 Badasses Posted!

What Podcasts Do You Most Want to See?

• List Thread Redux

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • More "Forumer Spotlight" Interviews

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • GRR Style "Top 3" Lists

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • Talking About Popular Show/Film (Rick and Morty, Something Marvel, Protomen etc)

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Danger Squad Podcast (Talking About Vidya With the IRL Crew)

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters

Xander

Boy, I sure would be interested to hear you and Stealthy's thoughts on modern politics. Too bad listening to your podcast makes my ears bleed.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
@RECONmaster did you know what Prince died? Is there a way we could host the podcast files (as .wav files) on the site? If not no worries, there are probably free podcast holders out there somewhere. Just running out of room on SoundCloud already, so I was wondering if the site can currently host the files.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah I can host the files here, and probably throw a shitty site together for it maybe. Try uploading them as attachments though, it might only take a tweak or two to make it work.

Xander

Oh? The audio's fixed for me, doesn't do that weird thing it was before.
Huh. I don't know how it's possible for it to split the audio for only me. I listen to a couple other podcasts on that site, but I've never heard it do this before.

Colonel Thunder

Y'all are crazy. I collapsed the tracks into a single audio file and everything, then tested it in my headphones to make sure it was fixed.

Your headphones are either haunted or stupid, or I'm haunted or stupid.

Colonel Thunder

.wav

I MIGHT be able to swing .mp3 though, I just need to look in to fixing the "one earphone per speaker" problem people are having first to see what the end result will be.

Shadow

Banned
Also, I am willing to consider running for forum mayor.

Once I get my goddamn computer back...

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Stealthy is in the right ear and TC is in my left ear on this podcast as well.
Same. I hear Stealthy in the right and TC in the left.

Overall, not bad. It was interesting to hear Stealthy's thoughts.

I'm also surprised @Steal Thy Kill didn't mention the Lindsey Graham quote about Ted Cruz.

"If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you,"

I couldn't help but smile at the mafia talk. I'm glad that people enjoy my game.

Also, when are the Forum elections? I'll toss my hat in there.

Top Bottom