Maelstrom's Hearthstone CHALLENGE CUP

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I considered that there might be a New Brunswick in NJ, but for some reason when I saw "up", I assumed 'north of the border', because when people say "I'm going 'down' to ____", they mean south of the border.
Oh, I'm from South Jersey. So, uh, New Brunswick is two hours north.

Ya, all my other friends are in programs like engineering and computer science, so I'm not under the illusion that my politics program is "hard".
Yeah, that's how I felt with my friends that wanted to teach.

AndyM03

Finally I finished my deck on my laptop and sent it in only to realize one of the cards in my deck was from an adventure... So literally just now I sent in a deck in compliance to the rules and today finally Bnet is working so yea I'd say I'm the human rain delay here.
Literally had the same experience with the adventure rule trying to make a deck in a rush lmao.

Anatronman

One adventure card, a rare, an epic, SOMETHING would really help me feel more confident in my deck. As it is I feel like I made the same deck I did the first week I started playing.

AndyM03

One adventure card, a rare, an epic, SOMETHING would really help me feel more confident in my deck. As it is I feel like I made the same deck I did the first week I started playing.
Definitely the idea for this first round at least, for the other blokes.

The Hound

Just Monika
Yea this was brutal, I had to put cards in I haven't used since the Beta. I'm hoping my skills can carry me because my deck is shit.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm fairly confident in my deck actually. If I get a bad draw curve I'll probably end up losing though. Maybe it's just because I do a lot of arena drafting. In arena a lot of the times you just have to make the best with what you are given.

@Warthermair So when do you want to do this?

Warthermair

I'm fairly confident in my deck actually. If I get a bad draw curve I'll probably end up losing though. Maybe it's just because I do a lot of arena drafting. In arena a lot of the times you just have to make the best with what you are given.

@Warthermair So when do you want to do this?
Im Ubering after 7pm CST till like 2am, but I got a new job that is starting Monday (one of the reasons I haven't said much on the forum recently, getting that all settled.) Also DnD on Sunday from 6pm to like 10-11pm. Usually up by 4pm most days. Just the one game right, so I'm good with whatever.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
So is sometime tomorrow evening good for you then? Maybe around 7 or 8 CST? If that's good then I'll just be online in in the battle net launcher. Ping me for a game.

Warthermair

@coolpool2 Sorry about that, Sun & Moon, Friends, Job, etc etc. Back from ubering cause of headache, but should still be good if ya are still good. Going to be home rest of the night I think.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
In uninstalled Hearthstone because it's a total RNG-based bullshit fuckfest of a game.

That said, I'm gonna reinstall it because I may as well get this Bnet or Steam prize if I can, and it shouldn't take that long. I think I'm done with the game in general, though; it's always way more frustrating than is worthwhile.

Maelstrom

Let's see if we can get these games knocked out this weekend. Origins Edition for Overwatch is $35 for the next few days.

This first round is going to be a complete clown fiesta (partially my fault). I'm gonna be online as much as I can this weekend and I'll spectate all that I can (to confirm wins). I don't have to be there, of course (since who's a big enough asshole to lie about the winner just to get a rematch?), but invite me if you happen to see me online!

If you guys need a target date/time to meet up, I've got three timeslots planned out: Saturday 4:30 PM PST, Saturday 11:30 PM PST and Sunday 2:00 PM PST. Contact your opponent (and me) to see what would be ideal. If you can't make one, try to make one of the others! If you can't make any, just let your opponent (and me) know to arrange a different date and time.

Top Bottom