Maelstrom's Hearthstone CHALLENGE CUP

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
If I top decked a beast (which was most of my minions) I would have taken it. By the way, can I post the deck I used since our match is over?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Neat, this is the deck I used. I normally stay away from hunter as I like control decks better, but a tried to build a relatively aggressive beast hunter. I spent my five commons on two explosive traps, a king's elekk and a deadly shot. My main win combo in this deck is to draw a bunch of beasts with starving buzzard and whittle down my opponent or use tundra rhino to get a core hound with charge to do 9 damage to face.
-Hunter's Mark
-Timber Wolf X 2
-Bloodfen Raptor
-Explosive Trap X 2
-King's Elekk
-River Crocolisk
-Animal Companion X 2
-Deadly Shot
-Ironfur Grizzly
-Kill Command X 2
-Unleash the Hounds
-Chillwind Yeti
-Gnomish Inventor
-Houndmaster X 2
-Multi-Shot X 2
-Oasis Snapjaw
-Starving Buzzard X 2
-Tundra Rhino X 2
-Boulderfist Ogre
-Reckless Rocketeer
-Core Hound X 2

Warthermair

Nice, was real tough and close at the end there. I went for a more midrange/value beast druid deck. I have to have a theme in my deck to enjoy the rng based nightmare of a game, lol. Since most of the good basic cards where in someway beast, went with druid to get some value out of my 5 commons ( x2 Mark of Y'shaaraj and a Wild Hunter). Thought it was a wild format at first, so had x2 Druid of the fangs in there, but since not had Claws instead. Ended up saving me with that last top deck for 4 charge damage, lol. Other than that, was mostly just curve out with the nice curve of the deck and keep my creatures alive with buffs and hero power to eventually win.

http://i.imgur.com/KCoBLSu.png

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Welp. Lost to Rondait.

I have no reason to play Hearthstone so time to uninstall.

Rondait

Yeah, good game though. If I didn't have really good draws my inner fire deck would have been trash.

Top Bottom