Continuous Mafia Sign-Ups & Discussion Mega Thread

Dunsparce

Alright, screw Webb and O'Malley. I know who's gonna be the third Democrat. It's not gonna be someone who ran in this election. Hell, the guy probably wouldn't even run Democrat. But I think you guys will agree, he's the best for the job.

Anyway, you guys are terrible at giving feedback, but it seems like people are more interested in my Republican Primary Mafia, so that's what I'll do first. I guess I can save my Undertale Mafia for the anniversary of Undertale. So it'll be all... poetic or something.

Dunsparce

So I was trying to think of ways to make a mafia game for 6-8 players with only one mafia members and make it balanced after I was re-reading an old short story in a Touhou music CD about 8 guys who some of which were killed by a clown and one who killed themselves and then killed everyone else left before killing themselves again. Then I realized that I still don't completely understand everything that happens in the short story.

Still, would anyone be interested in a game like that with only 1 mafia member?
As long as I get to be the Mafia Member.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Well, if you're going to add people who aren't even running for election (Obama, I guess?), you should include Nader as SK.

But, like, a really nerfed SK.

Dunsparce

If I need a fourth Democrat, I think it'll be Bill Clinton. Shit, that actually makes more sense than the guy I was planning to have. But damn, I really REALLY wanna have this guy. I guess I'll need at least 9 townies. I can figure that out.

Also, Ted Cruz is the SK. It's been confirmed that he's the Zodiac Killer.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Ah, right. Forgot about that.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
If I need a fourth Democrat, I think it'll be Bill Clinton. Shit, that actually makes more sense than the guy I was planning to have. But damn, I really REALLY wanna have this guy. I guess I'll need at least 9 townies. I can figure that out.
So you obviously have Trump, Cruz, Kasich. You should definitely have Jeb Bush, Rubio, and Christie. Christie would work as a bodyguard - save a target and end up dying as a result as a homage to him taking out Rubio in the debates then dropping out.

If you want a fun candidate, toss in Herman Cain.

Requiem

If I had the time before I left for camp, I'd want to do a creepy pasta mafia. Everyone gets a role based on various popular creepy pasta stuff, Ben Drowns, the Smiling Men, etc.

Dunsparce

Herman Cain was actually the guy I was rooting for in 2012, but he bitched out pretty quick. I'll strongly consider adding him, but as far as 2012 candidates go, he's pretty low on the list.

Rondait

I have my roles and whatnot. It will be Horus Heresy themed. Anyways I'll start sign ups whenever one of the current games is close to an end.

Top Bottom