Continuous Mafia Sign-Ups & Discussion Mega Thread

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
You should of course be aiming to send one of your best players.
Aww Yeah, I can definite-

But more importantly this individual needs to be able to participate adequately in terms of activity. Be prepared for at least upwards of 500 posts per 24 hours during the early stages of the game. The representative needs to not only be able to read all this, but should also at least be able to manage 10+ posts per day phase. I repeat: These games will be active.

Fuck. Well. I'm out as a potential nominee. I have a job and the only times that I could post would be in the morning and at night. I don't know if the game would move quick enough for me to post 10+ a day in the few hours of availability.

Anyway,

@Easy @Ro Ro Ro @Tirin

I nominate you three as potentials.

__________________________​

@Thingyman - Thank you for dropping by! I'm flattered that you recognized our community. (Thanks Ro! )

It definitely sounds like a fun event. If it was a few months earlier, I would have been down, but I've recently picked up a full-time job and I don't really have the time to spare. Would people be able to watch the games or would it be a private event? I'd love to be able to read into it with whatever free time I have.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I'm no Mafia champion, but I'm interested. Certainly we, as a community, are interested. By April 25th I'll be out of school, and I don't have a job lined up until ~mid-July (though I'll be looking for one throughout the summer). In any case, I should be pretty damn available during the May-August period.

...There aren't any etiquette rules, right?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I'm no Mafia champion, but I'm interested. Certainly we, as a community, are interested. By April 25th I'll be out of school, and I don't have a job lined up until ~mid-July (though I'll be looking for one throughout the summer). In any case, I should be pretty damn available during the May-August period.

...There aren't any etiquette rules, right?
I don't think they'll let you edit other people's posts.

Requiem

Thingy's Thingy
This is really cool. I'm stoked to see this stuff. I'd put my name in the hat to nominate myself, but I'll be working with little to no internet on a regular basis, so there isn't much I can do about that. You can be damn sure I'm gonna keep tabs on it throughout the competition though.

Thank you very much for considering us!

AndyM03

The reason we need an election though is that we can only send one person. So we can't send Easy AND Tirin.
Sorry, just saying Easy and Tirin would be who we vote for, unless anyone else wants to throw in their hat that we've forgotten to nominate/they want to nominate themselves.

Top Bottom