Continuous Mafia Sign-Ups & Discussion Mega Thread

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Nah, I just found the links.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Well now, I'm looking forward to getting back in on this. Been a while :D
Haha! Glad to hear it. If you're interested in running a game, feel free to sign up. There's currently a small little line, but it shouldn't take too long.

As far as games, we've been straying a tad bit from the traditional game. @Colonel Thunder running a parody game of mafia based on our last game - League of Legends S2 Mafia by @Shadow

Feel free to pick a theme if you have one in mind or it could be a traditional game.

TimTh33nchant3r

As far as games, we've been straying a tad bit from the traditional game.
Feel free to pick a theme if you have one in mind or it could be a traditional game.
Traditional. Yeah...this IS the joker who ran the 8 bit mafia. Which was at least as role madness as the League mafia. If not 2-2.5 times the role madness. You know.

Lotus

The game where King Steve could change the rules any three times he wanted, and I had a role as the Gm of mr. string. My role power was to guide and limit King Steve's lawchanges, and I got lynched day1, so King Steve had no limits on his role, and abused those powers to make people RP they're posts....

Firedemon

So I have an interesting game for you all. I saw this on Mafiascum years ago, and it was a vanilla game in which everyone had a one-use day kill except mafia goons. There were something like 11 or so players, two goons, and a god father. The townies were all day killing vig, the god father also had a day kill, but the goons didn't.

Put me down sometime for a "Day Kill Madness" game.

Oh, by the way, I'd like to recommend to everyone that during mafia games you go to the privacy section of user settings and change the first option there so that you either don't show your online status or don't show what you're viewing. Jeroth and I were doing that last game out of paranoia, because you can click on people's names in the list of online users and see what they're doing, including whether or not they're viewing and/or sending a PM. That obviously could interfere with mafia games, because whoever is PMing the most is either a mason or mafia.

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Throw me up for a Gurren Lagann themed game.
OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

I'm excited to see how this turns out considering that I've run one before!

Oh, by the way, I'd like to recommend to everyone that during mafia games you go to the privacy section of user settings and change the first option there so that you either don't show your online status or don't show what you're viewing. Jeroth and I were doing that last game out of paranoia, because you can click on people's names in the list of online users and see what they're doing, including whether or not they're viewing and/or sending a PM. That obviously could interfere with mafia games, because whoever is PMing the most is either a mason or mafia.
Yeah. It's pretty useful.

TimTh33nchant3r

So I have an interesting game for you all. I saw this on Mafiascum years ago, and it was a vanilla game in which everyone had a one-use day kill except mafia goons. There were something like 11 or so players, two goons, and a god father. The townies were all day killing vig, the god father also had a day kill, but the goons didn't.

Put me down sometime for a "Day Kill Madness" game.

Or just always look at things to mess with people. Leave your browser on your role pm and refresh occasionally. Troll people. Be a jester. Profit.

Shadow

Banned
So I finished writing the draft for my SSB game. I made 19 roles.

...yeah, may have got carried away there.

Top Bottom