Continuous Official Blame TC Thread

Zapy97

I blame TC for sitting in a happy box in an unhappy world, just how dare you!

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I blame TC for low activity in my cyoa thread. My cyoa will never live up to his (jk).

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I always want to make ways to increase activity, I'm not very creative about it though.

Zapy97

I blame TC for Reconmaster's Despicably dancing muffin Avatar, gee thanks how dare you.

Requiem

Man, fuck you Jasper. Sneaking into Valve and shit. They probably moved HL3's release date up to 2099 now thanks to you.

I blame TC for life. Also, at camp, TC stands for Terrible Counselor. Not joking. Plenty of people got to be you TC, but then they realized they didn't want to, so they became GCs instead. #dealwithit

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
That is actually really funny. And I'm not entirely surprised that my namesake is being used as a negative label.

What made TCs TCs? Like, would being a jerk make one a TC? Or was it more of a general incompetence thing?

Requiem

Generally, if you did things that were wrong, but got away with it, you were a TC. I hit a kid over the head with a towel once. Not hard of course, but hard enough to be more than I should have. You have to do more than that to really become a TC, however.

Top Bottom