[OOC] Paladin Academy

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
Tirin makes a valid point. I will begin perusing a thesaurus for a fitting color name for my character.

No "Mayor" for you! Do you really think so?

How about... Raven Eminence?

Apparently, Raven is a type of black, and Eminence is purple.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
So I decided to stick with one Ralts for now. With any luck I'll catch another one later.

Also, what sort of rules are in place with the Pokemon battles? Like, can I actually make use of stuff like teleport in battle?

Last edited:

Shizno

Stuff like teleport in battle would allow you to say, dodge an attack and teleport some meters away. However, teleporting both your pokemon and your trainer to a Pokemon center? That'd be a little ridiculous. And keep in mind that moves like that would either be a little tiring or hard to do multiple times in a row.

You can get and teach Pokemon TMs, but none of you start with any. They're pretty expensive.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well for the sake of the rp let's just say I only have an above average amount of money on me, and most of the money was left behind.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
I'm glad someone likes my coat... :p

Anyway, I can't wait for the inevitable fight between Raven and Brick. It'll be fun to crush him.

On the other hand, I really Jeroth's RPing, even if I hate his character already. ESPECIALLY because I hate his character already.

Also, Shinzo. Any information on what legendary trio will take the place of the Sacred Beasts?

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
My character isn't that type of person, and by that, I kind of mean I'm not that type of person.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
No real interest in talking to Jasper or Brick.

Also, screw you DR, my coat is badass. Plus, it's not as weird as half the stuff people wear in Pokemon... :p

There, I posted something. Have fun with it.

Last edited:

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Maybe we should make a skype call so we can discuss stuff. That's what we usually do on this forum right?

Top Bottom