OVERWATCH

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
GUYS I BEAT JUNKENSTEIN'S REVENGE ON HARD...

WITH A FULL TEAM OF RANDOS.

Warthermair

Hey, I play this game... on my friends account!

Warthermair - Magifred #1633

If I win the Hearthstone turny, can play on my real account (Warthermair #1334 (I think)), but going to lose all the unlocks and rank =(

13thforsworn

Anyone feel like beating Junkenstien's Revenge on hard? We'll probably want to do it over a VOIP that isn't Skype.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I would, but I've got a thing.

And by a thing, I mean an achievement.

And by an achievement, I mean "Held The Door."

;^)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
In like 20 mins I'm gonna be doing junkenstein on hard, lemme know if you wanna group

EDIT: Nvm my internet is more trash than my hanzo game
The fact that you posted that edit is, in itself, proof to the contrary.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Well...

No.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Been playing most quick play but my friend convinced me to at least do my placement rounds. We all queued up and then a couple of hours later I'm 1 for 6 in placements. At this rate they're gonna have to make a new tier below bronze just for me.

13thforsworn

I feel like Competitive was easier when season 2 started versus now. I went 6-1-3 in my placement matches I think, and was placed around 2650. I made my way up pretty easily and peaked at around 2885. I took a break from competitive and once I came back, plummeted as low as 2350. Now I fluctuate between 2400-2550. This has been a trend experienced by all of my friends (about 5 or 6), the most extreme case being falling from 3200 to 2400-2500. Is anyone else in agreeance? Has anyone else experienced this trend? I should mention that I'm a support main, so I play mostly Mercy and Lucio.

13thforsworn

Skins I wanted: Mercy
Skins I got: Junkenstein's Monster, Coldheardt, Vampire Symmetra, Headless Horseman Reaper, Skullyatta, Tombstone Bastion (x2), non-Halloween Junkrat legendary. (Didn't include blue-tier skins)

I can't really be mad, because I like all the skins minus the roadhog one, but still... Where's my bae Mercy skin at? This is like Rio Olympics all over again.

Top Bottom