OVERWATCH

13thforsworn

The most satisfying thing is killing a genji that thinks you're an easy kill. Just accept that your teammates are useless when it comes to protecting you and focus on keeping them alive so they absorb damage.
EDIT:

She released another video that focuses on 1v1's.
Basically what I'm trying to say is that I shouldn't have to rely on my pistol and 1v1. "I support you, why don't you support me?" That's the root of my frustration. But ya, when I hear genji ult, I instantly pull out my pistol, because I already know I'm about to take a sword slash to the dome. The amount of genji ults I've denied as Mercy is delicious.

As soon as a Mei runs up on a teammate, I stop healing, pull out my pistol and start shooting, because unless they're a tank, they're dead anyway, and the next target is me. When I do this, usually one of two thing happens: 1) I deny them the kill because they're forced to iceblock, or 2) I deny them the kill because I kill them. There's also option 3, where they kill my teammate and then disengage or kill me, but that happens far less that the first two outcomes.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
As soon as a Mei runs up on a teammate, I stop healing, pull out my pistol and start shooting, because unless they're a tank, they're dead anyway, and the next target is me.
Your healing is greater than Mei's freeze gun damage, and the only heroes Mei can 1-shot from full health are Tracer and Baby D.Va.

13thforsworn

Your healing is greater than Mei's freeze gun damage, and the only heroes Mei can 1-shot from full health are Tracer and Baby D.Va.
I heal 60 health per second. A headshot a point blank range does 140-150 damage every 1.33 seconds (assuming they're frozen and and started the engagement at full health). I can't out heal that damage.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You generally won't have to. In order to get off a second headshot before her target unfreezes, Mei needs to line up the first one in under 0.1 seconds. That usually doesn't happen.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Speaking as a Mei frequenter, I've burst a number of frozen targets to death while their Mercy sits there healing desperately. The icicle is your best friend.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Then they were probably taking damage from other sources as well, and Mercy's pew-pew gun wouldn't have made much of a difference.

Warthermair

usually you can still land a body shot after they been frozen after the first one. Love snipping with mei too, lol.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Actually wouldn't be enough damage, unless either someone else is helping Mei, or Mercy hasn't been healing her target the whole time. Mei can do 150 with the first headshot, which leaves the squishiest non-Tracer, non-D.Va heros with 50 remaining. In the full second between icicles, Mercy can heal up 60 of that, and a body-shot icicle caps at 75 damage. 35hp short of a kill.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Oh shit, that's a good point.

Still a few hp short, though.

Requiem

Overwatch is definitely when I become the most cancerous human. This game triggers me so hard. I think I need to stop playing support.
When and if I get the game, you leave this to me, boyo. I'm main support, at least in games like overwatch. Been running a medical/tech build in the division lately, so I'm itching to go full healer with Mercy whenever I can actually get the game.

Salsy

Sombra looks pretty legit. Mobility hype.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Basically what I'm trying to say is that I shouldn't have to rely on my pistol and 1v1. "I support you, why don't you support me?" That's the root of my frustration.
Usually you're dead by time you notice. It's frustrating but it's the Support Player's Burden.

Sombra looks pretty legit. Mobility hype.
Yeah, she's pretty neat and looks like a great initiator. I'm ready for everyone to play as her on the console and I'll die of an overdose on sodium.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Reaper/Widowmaker confirmed the new Team Rocket.
Play 15 games of Heroes of the Storm with a friend and get the new Oni Genji skin in Overwatch.
EY RIYANT

GUESS WHAT WE DOIN', BUDDY.

Top Bottom