OVERWATCH

Requiem

How do you not get bored of The Division? I had myself a squad of friends and we all got bored of the game relatively quickly.
I haven't played too long, maybe close to 20 hours on two characters. The first character I didn't get too far on. I'll tell you how I feel once I get to max level. Tried some dark zone stuff and didn't have much fun with it. Some asshole always had top level gear and high ranking, so yeah, I've resigned myself to doing just the normal stuff for now and getting better gear, as well as all of the upgrades for my abilities.

Last edited:

Walrus

Go to Arcade mode in the PTR to play as Sombra without limits on # of each hero. Been playing a lot of 6 v 6 Sombra there. Sombra is my new favorite Offense hero. The healthpack denial games in 6v6 Sombra, when neither team has a healer...

For those that haven't seen it -

And
https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/sombra/

Note about the healthpack mechanic: It boosts the respawn rate of the healthpacks too, making them super valuable for yourself and the rest of your team. Hacking a healthpack, placing your teleporter on it, and then stealthing invisibly out to attack before teleporting back to heal = very common play.

13thforsworn

It's funny every time. I think I also found Walrus' new display picture. Or at least that's what I would use if I was a 'no brain, no aim, Winston main'. :p

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
...is Reaper stalking his ex-partner? And the person she married and had a kid with while he was supposedly dead? Ouch.

Also, is that Sombra not taking notice of Mcree's drunk ass in the bar?

Also since when is Torb good enough to have a wife and kids?

Most importantly, WHO IS PHARAH ON A DATE WITH?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Also since when is Torb good enough to have a wife and kids?
Dude's swole as fuck and a world-renowned engineer, he could get more pussy in a weekend than you will in a lifetime.

Also, Reinhardt telling stories to the chilluns is easily the best part of that comic, and anyone who disagrees is a fuckboy.

Salsy

I don't think so. She doesn't have Sombra's hardware, at any rate.
It's pretty clearly her. Zoom and enhance!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
There's no Bastion or Symmetra, and Lucio's just a poster.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
There's no Bastion or Symmetra, and Lucio's just a poster.
None of them get a holiday. Symmetra doesn't take it 'cause autism, Bastion doesn't take it 'cause he's a fucking killing machine, and Lucio doesn't take it for the fans, man.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Soldier's not on holiday either, because his war is never over, but he still makes an appearance. And Ana's gotta bail him out if he gets into trouble. And Zarya- well, actually, blowing up Omnics is very much like Christmas for her.

But what is it that Hanzo's doing, anyway?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I've unboxed the Reaper skin and the Mei skin, plus the Torb and Rein victory poses. I'm pretty pleased by it; Blizz has been generous this year.

Top Bottom