Ended Pally and Ro3's Maquerade Mafia - Night 4

AndyM03

It did say everything the other player said that night, rather than specifying whispers so I don't think so.

The Polly

Yeah let's use shizno's power on stealthy and lynch tag today.
My b. Forgot that we were using Shizno's power today. I'm going to wait for confirmation from Shizno that his power doesn't end the day, and then I'm down. Also stop fucking lynching until Shizno confirms that it won't end the day.
If he's Illuminati he already knows the role and could pretend his ability revealed the role to him. But that would waste his ability for basically no gain, so I'm assuming he's town for now.
Yeah, but in every fucking situation where that happens, the scum using the ability and the person he saved are both getting lynched the next two day phases. It's not a useful ability regardless. This isn't complicated
Your point for Rondait not being Illuminati is that he wouldn't make a great prize? So you're assuming there's a 0% chance that Rondait isn't one of the original Lumis?
I am accepting that there's a 0% chance that Rondait is one of the original Illuminati GIVEN that WT isn't Illuminati, which I'm willing to buy for this day phase, since WT's ability doesn't seem like an Illuminati power. I'm arguing that the chance Rondait was culted is very fucking low, and without overwhelmingly scummy behavior THIS DAY PHASE, it's unreasonable to gun for him.

Granted, I also don't disagree with Salsy that WT may have misread his ability like a fucking dingus, since that seems like a very WT thing to do. Also, good fucking job mods for intervening in the middle of the day phase by publishing shit that you could have just PM'd to WT in the case that he's a scum role that's fakeclaiming. Get your shit together, please.

Also, I recommend unlynching until shizno is around, there's a chance of oh the Illuminati is willing to risk his life to hammer shizno.
So you're arguing that Illuminati is going to somehow use the fact that there are lynches on Stealthy to magically fucking hammer Shizno? What?

Tag_Ross

Look, I was only half awake when I made that post, I forgot about the truth serum thing, and I meant to type stealthy, not shizno.

The Polly

Look, I was only half awake when I made that post, I forgot about the truth serum thing, and I meant to type stealthy, not shizno.
Even so, we have confirmation from Shizno that we have to hammer for him to use the ability. Granted, we still want to wait for confirmation that we can lynch you afterwards, but getting to the right conclusion for the wrong reasons doesn't earn you any points.

Tag_Ross

What?

I'm saying to wait for shizno to come back so that an Illuminati who is willing to die to kill stealthy doesn't just sacrifice himself. Once shizno comes back it's safe to add lynches.

TimTh33nchant3r

So... after rereading last page, we're actually going to hammer him? But Stealthy won't die assuming Shizno isn't playing some weird angle here. I can't think of a real reason to trick us into lynching Stealthy in particular, especially since we could have just chosen to lynch someone else. So... Lynch Stealthy
I was going to say Exe, but...you're right, he didn't choose the lynch target. This game is super-confusing me, hahahah. Like way worse than I thought just from being rusty.

Salsy

Since we're waiting for Shizno to confirm stuff. Wouldn't this be relevant as well?
I'd rather use it to find a maf (because I know I'm town), but I'm down with using it if it works. But this may fail for reasons that I'm trying to get confirmed.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Since we're waiting for Shizno to confirm stuff. Wouldn't this be relevant as well?
Unfortunately, it can't be relevant as far as the current lynch goes - Andy already hammered. Now it's up to Shizno to decide if that was a bluff on Stealthy's part or not, and thus whether or not using his ability right now is worth it - though if it doesn't end the day phase, it's incredibly worthwhile to do so, since we'll have him confirmed one way or the other and be able to decisively end the game, fuck with the illuminati pretty bad, or move on to a better lynch.

Pally

Also, good fucking job mods for intervening in the middle of the day phase by publishing shit that you could have just PM'd to WT in the case that he's a scum role that's fakeclaiming. Get your shit together, please.
What the fuck? Every single time anyone has asked a question, privately or publicly, I've clarified in thread. If it's information that everyone should understand at a base level day 1 and it somehow got missed I'm not going to ignore a rules clarification. Seriously, you think this game is better when people straight up don't know what the rules are? There is literally no reason for everyone not to know certain things, the game is balanced around it.

Pally

In a game of league, stealthy is hammered. PM reactions if you have them, m8. End of day post incoming.

AndyM03

I somehow missed Rondait's lynch and thought we were bringing it to 6. Pretty gigantic awful move on my part, I was lax about it, really assuming we shouldn't need Shizno to be online despite Firedemon's concerns, and I thought I'd drop my lynch off before I went to my Tutorial but that got cancelled apparently so i'm here to reply.
And Polly, you need to chill, it's been a fun game, albeit it a little confusing.

Whitetiger

I'm pretty sure your ability only publishes whispers. Just saying.
I am 100% sure without a shadow of a doubt that my one time use ability publishes everything the target says during the night that I use it. It makes no mention of whispers. So please, don't tell me how my ability works. Also it would be a pretty shit ability if I could only see a whisper once per game.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If you look over to the right of the main forum page, you'll see Shizno not being online.

Top Bottom