Ended Pally and Ro3's Maquerade Mafia - Night 4

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Okay then, anyone gonna admit they got a message saying they've got infinite whispers?
Sorry, I was paraphrasing my ability.

Twice per night, I can target one player and allow them to whisper another player freely.

Also, I'm not sure if I mentioned this:

I overheard someone whisper: I visited stealthy last night and confirmed he was town. Visiting Rondait tonight and will send the result to Andy or Stealthy.H

So more information for folks to figure out.

Firedemon

Tag, actions were blocked night 2, not whispers. And he's saying that whisper came in night 2, so the alleged whisperer is saying they investigated Stealthy night 1. So that story holds up.

But that's a silly thing to whisper in my opinion, since we already new Stealthy was town thanks to the reveal at the end of day 1.

TimTh33nchant3r

Jeroth has an ability that does things
I love the ambiguity inherent in this statement. I actually smiled a little bit when I read it.
Hey Riyant did you get any personal whispers last night?
I'm trying to figure out how that's relevant to anything, let alone lynching him, and failing. Every whisper I've gotten was pretty much pointless gibberish.

Alright, so for the lynchy... either Tag is lying, Riyant is lying, Riyant got bussed/misdirected, or some other shenanigans that I can't figure out. We'll know more for certain when someone gets lynched, but wouldn't lynching Tag give more info than lynching Riyant? Or am I just brain-dead from work and completely misunderstanding everything?

Tag_Ross

Really? Nobody is going to admit they received a message saying they could whisper more than once?

Steal Thy Kill

I overheard someone whisper: I visited stealthy last night and confirmed he was town. Visiting Rondait tonight and will send the result to Andy or Stealthy.
Can confirm: I was not targeted on Night 1, and was not whispered to regarding a cop check last night. Maybe there was a redirect on N1 while Riyant was blocked... but yeah. Also question why somebody would be whispering that and to whom unless we have Mason Cops again.

Still am not entrenched enough to have waded through the everything, but everything feels pretty off where I'm comfortable making a solid conclusion. I feel like we, as players, have gone full bastard.

The Polly

Something's rubbing me the wrong way about Riyant's claim. It's not the fact that I didn't get unlimited whispers, but I can't figure out what it is. Regardless, Lynch Jeroth.

The Polly

Just realized that puts him one away from being hammered, so if one of you decides to lynch Riyant, be aware that you're hammering.

Steal Thy Kill

Can confirm: I was not targeted on Night 1, and was not whispered to regarding a cop check last night. Maybe there was a redirect on N1 while Riyant was blocked... but yeah. Also question why somebody would be whispering that and to whom unless we have Mason Cops again.

Still am not entrenched enough to have waded through the everything, but everything feels pretty off where I'm uncomfortable making a solid conclusion. I feel like we, as players, have gone full bastard.
Typo. Not gonna hammer because I haven't been paying enough attention where I'm willing to do that, but I'm not opposed to this lynch.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
So we wouldn't lynch him and find that you're scum when he flips town. It'd be a very strong misdirect, since him dying wouldn't actually be beneficial to you at all if he's town - it would completely condemn you.

Unlynch Riyant
FoS Tag Ross

Tag_Ross

But pointing out that he did actually target Salsy doesn't benefit me at all, I could have just passed it off as Riyant being targeted by a bus driver if I was scum.

The Polly

But pointing out that he did actually target Salsy doesn't benefit me at all, I could have just passed it off as Riyant being targeted by a bus driver if I was scum.
No, you couldn't. With what Stealthy stated, Riyant was confirmed to not have been driven. He was either roleblocked or scum. If he's scum, you're acting anti-town. If he was roleblocked (which apparently he wasn't), then if he were lynched, we'd find out he was town and lynch you tomorrow. Either way, your action was anti-town.

Top Bottom