Ended Ro3's Supercharged Mafia: Game End: Town Victory

Anatronman

I also probably wouldn't have been able to play if it had started sooner.

Ro Ro Ro

The team had trained and prepared for months for this night. The night they would break into the impenetrable walls of the Grayvin. No one really knows what is contained within, but there had to be something in there, and this small group of hackers were about to find out.

Some rumors say it has been abandoned, and that an AI has taken over the building, which would explain why it always seems like the security systems are always one step ahead of any trespassers. Another rumor says that a crazy old man lives there, manually controlling the security to keep people off his property. But of course, the secretism only makes people more compelled to learn the towering structure’s mysteries.

The plan was simple. EMP at the front gate, get to the front door console before the security system recovers, and plant the virus. The virus would keep even the most advanced AI busy for a good 3 hours, and this building is old, so there is no way it has the latest technologies. Get in, grab any valuables, and get out. And take video of the whole thing. Should anything go wrong, the team should be able to hack out of it.

Calming their nerves, the Hackers wait for their arrival at the location in the back of a black van. The van arrives, and immediately they jump out to set their plan in motion. The EMP goes off, just as the cameras notice them. The laptop gets hooked up, and the virus brings everything down. As they enter, they hear their driver over the radio “you got SWATs closin in on you. They knew tonight was the night! I’m gettin out of here”.

The EMP stops, and their recording devices turn on. The building enters into a pristine grand entryway with red velvet everywhere and a staircase in the center that splits halfway up. All the lights were out, but if they had been on, it would have looked like something out of a movie. As they had planned, they split up and grabbed whatever they could fit in their bags. SWAT was not going to deter them from going through with this. This place was ornately decorated to the extreme. In each room it was apparent that there was some way to manually control the security here, but very likely with a handprint on the consoles or something. Not too hard to hack, but they had stuff to steal.

Suddenly, the lights turn on with a blinding brightness. There is a large clank, and beneath each of the individual’s feet, a circular hole right where they stand opens up. They fall for about a minute in a twisting metal tube. This was definitely not part of the plan. When the tube ends, they fall to the floor of a room containing nothing but smooth grey walls, ceiling, and a white tile floor. The light of the room seems to come from everywhere and nowhere. There is a single console protruding out of a wall. Each person is completely isolated in their own room.

A booming, but robotic female voice echoes. “You should not be in here. If this thing you infected me with wasn’t so… IRRITATING, you would all be dead. But I barely have any control right now.” This had to be the AI. So the rumors were true. “How did I let so many of you get in? I’ve never let anyone in, and now 12 of you worms? I am sensing that we have two separate groups in here. Special forces and… THE ONES WHO INFECTED ME WITH THIS... RAAAAAAGH!” The high pitch of the screaming is definitely not human. “Now here’s the thing. I cannot even sense who is who, so as much as I would love to give you all the punishment you are deserving of, I have found a suitable way for you to die. You are going to kill each other! On your screens vote which room name you wish to die. Will it be the one named Dunsparce? Maybe Shadow. I don’t care, I’ll be killing you all anyway. Actually… no. If you and your group eliminates your opposing ‘team’, you will get to live. I hope to have this virus removed by the time that happens. Now discuss. Who will d-”

The system appears to have partially shut down due to the virus. The console’s security has dropped drastically. During this time, you find that you can hack the console to access other consoles in the rooms. You set yourself up to begin hacking. You find that the security will lower even further if you do not have any unauthorized accesses during a prolonged shutdown. Prepared for something like this, the group of hackers is able to establish communications with one another.

The system seems to reboot itself very quickly before any real information can be accessed. The AI voice comes on, sounding very agitated. “Well are you going to kill anyone yet? Hurry it up so I don’t have to sustain as many rooms.” You decide you better make this pretty quick. It doesn’t sound like you’ll be getting any food or water throughout this.

Last edited:

TimTh33nchant3r

Is it bad that the first thing I think of killing is the AI? It sounds vaguely like it'll finish the rest of us off if enough people die. I guess we could test if he's pulling a Lotus and having a hidden role of his own.
Vote to kill room Ro Ro Ro.
Hope that's the correct syntax.

Ro Ro Ro

The words "Room ID not found" are displayed on the console when you input to lynch Ro3.

You hear the AI say "Are you guys corrupted with a virus or something? There is no room called that. I don't even understand why so many of you would decide to kill something that doesn't exist".

Top Bottom