Ended Ro3's Supercharged Mafia: Game End: Town Victory

Anatronman

This is where I'd unlynch and call scum on everyone that followed that terrible lynch, but this game is moving so slowly that I'm not defending anyone who's willing to roll over and die over the course of a week.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Sounds like someone doesn't want to take advantage of further discussion.

FoS Anatron

Actually, heck,

Unlynch FD

Lynch Anatron

As much as I hate to unlynch FD, I'm not legitimately suspicious of him. Ani here's the only one who's tripping my scumdar, with that latest comment.

Anatronman

Forgive me. I was under the impression that you were accepting a gentle death and we were all just waiting on a modkill.

Unlynch TC.

Let's see some of this further discussion you speak of.

Ro Ro Ro

I plan on ending this day phase in a no lynch by tomorrow night if 7 votes aren't upon one person before then.

Anatronman

I love that fucking video. I watch the whole thing every time you post it.

Ro Ro Ro

"So you're just going to waste time. What do you hope to accomplish? Let's give you a little more incentive. If you won't kill eachother, I'll kill one of you at ra---"

The AI has shutdown once again.

Night 1 BEGIN!

Ro Ro Ro

The System seems to come back online. "So... I see some of you are taking advantage of my predicament. My sensors aren't able to indicate who it is that is entering restricted files, but just know that when I do find out, you are going to pay. Now, as I was saying -
-SYSTEM CORRUPT MEMORY PACKET LOSS-
Gah, just hurry up and kill someone.
Oh wait, there seems to already be 2 people dead. Well then. Good job I suppose."

Jeroth has been killed
Alignment: SWAT
You have managed to gain access to other consoles networking.
Ability: You will see all players that target your target with their night actions.
Supercharged ability: You will also see who targeted your target with what ability.

Anatron has been killed
Alignment: Hackers
You were the one who managed to get the communications between your group working. In order to maintain it though, you need to spend your time managing it.
Ability: If any of your teammates die, you can use their abilities.
Supercharged Ability: You roleblock a room’s ability to do anything. Supercharged abilities of your target are completely negated. If they take no action however, they still gain a charge.

DAY 2 START

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Sounds like someone doesn't want to take advantage of further discussion.

FoS Anatron

Actually, heck,

Unlynch FD

Lynch Anatron

As much as I hate to unlynch FD, I'm not legitimately suspicious of him. Ani here's the only one who's tripping my scumdar, with that latest comment.
Called iiiiiiiiiit!

Shadow

Banned
Also Lynch TC.

Scum is clearly busing each other. They would come out looking clean regardless of which one of them gets killed.

Game over. Town victory.

#ezgameezlife

Top Bottom