Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Shadow

Banned
That's all the confirmations.

I will officially start the game when I get home from work.

Ro Ro Ro

So what is the backstory? Was Teemo found dead somewhere? If so, we can all just go home. Everyone wins today.

Shadow

Banned
Couple of housekeeping things before I start the game.

First, something I mentioned earlier:

When role-claiming, you may only claim what your role generally is (Doctor/Cop/Roleblocker/etc.) You may not claim the name of your champion, how many abilities you have, and what your abilities specifically do. I will explain this rule in-depth in a later post.
I was originally going to make a big explanation post about this rule, but I don't feel like doing that anymore. The TL;DR is that players who aren't very familiar with League are open to exploitation during mass roleclaims, and I don't think that's fair.

Secondly, I would like to re-emphasize this rule:
Do not talk about the game after you die. Do not talk with anybody, regardless of whether or not they are participating in the game, and do not make a “dead call” or “dead chat”.
I have one other piece of business to attend to, and then I'll start the game.

Shadow

Banned
Mmkay, let's get this road on the show.

WELCOME TO SUMMONER'S RIFT

DAY 1 START

Current Deadline: Sunday, February 21st ~6:30PM PST

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Invade.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Whitetiger for bein' rude af to other new players, and 'cause I've got nothing else to go on.

Steal Thy Kill

Okay so, from what little I know of League, the first step is for whoever Teemo is to come forward so we can put you out of your misery.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If he does, I'll take it. Losing incompetent town is better than losing competent town; losing incompetent scum is better still.

Top Bottom