Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
HOW IT ALL ENDS:

Tolvan is Newb Town Lurker
FD is Lazy Town Lurker
Pally is Pally Town
Req is Backseat Town
TC is Poop Town

Easy is Vet Town
Stealthy is Vet Town
Jeroth is Vet Town

Tim is Nice Scum
Ro3 is Mean Scum
Shizno is Lazy Scum

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Unlynch.

Gonna bed. Later.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Easy, Stealthy, and Jeroth have been the ones no one has suspected of anything thus far. This is probably partially because they're the golden mafia veterans and appear like solid town no matter what. But considering it's mostly been the three of them putting everything together the whole game, and framing everything in a way that allows others to build off of things and stuff, I think they're town game is too stronk and helpful to be scum. Either that, or Shadow is trolling us by giving the three most Vet players all the mafia roles, and they've pulled off the greatest, most flawless mafia heist this community has ever seen.

But I doubt the latter because the former lines up much much better.

Okay okay so maybe by scumhunting game isn't great. But I think my townhunting is freaking on point.

Shizno is scum because I already said why.

Tim and Ro are scum because they're the only ones I can't affirm as town.

That, and the three of them have had like no interactions together (I think), which is probably pretty smart.

Shizno is the lazy scum who doesn't post much.

Tim is the nice scum who's made some jokes, made nice comments, liked a lot of posts, and has been pretty friendly the whole game while still contributing.

Ro3 is the mean scum who's been contributing a lot, but has had a kinda unpleasant attitude for a good portion of the game.

So assuming my argument isn't torn completely to pieces within like 12 hours, the only thing left to decide is who to lynch today. So far we've got me on Ro3 and Pally on Shizno.

Any thoughts as to who's the most dangerous?

Pally

I̸̴̠͖͙͎̤̭̝̟̟̓ͦͪͩ̀ͬ͆̾ͧ́͒̒ͭ̎͋͝ͅ'̧̩̼̖͙̳̠̭̦̙̹͖ͩ́̂̒̍͒ͨ̎ͯ̆͐ͬͤ͛̉̐́̚͟m̨ͯ̿̑ͣ̑̓́͡͏̯̟̙̠̞͔͙̲ ̛̰͉̗͉̩̭̰͔̝͇͔͔̙̥̼̗̔̒ͦ͋̚̚͘͠l̵̛͕̼̻̱̗̤̺̘͌̐ͦ̓ͣ̈́̌̀ͤ̉̅̐ͩ͒ͦ͒́ͅiͥ͌ͧ̈́͆̀ͥ͏̨͏̲͉̼̞̘͉̯̳̬̲̲͙̳̹̤̗̦̀͞ͅt̸͛ͥ̏ͫ͌͒͐̈́̈ͧ͌̇ͤ̃ͧͨ̒̚҉҉͚̩̰̞̭̦̀͢ẽ̶̙͇̩̣̮̹̮̠̓̃̆̓̽́́̍͑ͪ̌̃̍̓ͤ͗͒͂ͪ̋ͫͬͦ͋̚̕͝͏̵̜͉̘̣̦͚͈̻̹̟̺͈̫͙̜̻̼̘̱ͧ̉̎͑̏ͪ̈̉͠͞҉̪̤͔̟̜̲̜̳̟̱̗̜̪͡͠l̴̡̡̺̘̦̮̠̼̺͙͆͐̄̄ͯ̅ͩ̑ͭ̐͋̎ͭ̊ͪͮ̍ͧ̚lͮ͒̐̔̉ͤ̄̑ͧ̈́̆͞͏͖̬̳̖̬̘͈͕̳̰̻̫̭̠̙ỷ̛̱̺̺̙̯̣̯͓̤̼̬̭ͭͩ͗̽͗̌ͧ͂͐̕ͅ ͇̲͓̬͔̥̰̗͕͕̤͍̫̥ͯ̌ͣ̔ͦ͛̽͛͗̐̉͛ͦ̐͞ͅͅM̴̵̧͉͉̩̮̩̦͇̘̙̼͍̱̬̰̈͒͆ͨ̓̅̔ͤͭ̃̔ͣ͒͋͒̿̿̈͑̓̔ͯ́͆̀͘͜͝r̸͍̗̪̻̭͎͕̻̒ͮ̎̑̽͊̔̋̈́͊͊ͯ̐̑́̓ͧ͂͠k̵̶̢͙̤̫̰̜̘̞̝̱̅̀ͥ̾̏̋ͧ̅͌̀y̞̟̰̰̩͉̼͍̲̝̫̰̖̖̥̘̼̫͒͛̈́ͩ̇̑͗ͯ̎̂͛ͪͣ́͘.͗ͥ́ͤ̆ͭ̉̿̽̒͐͂͒̍ͯ̽̆͏̶͟͏͏̠̬̻̣̘̺̫͖͇

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Shizno (2) - Pally, Requiem
Firedemon (1) - Ro Ro Ro
Thunderclaw (2) - Tag Ross, Shizno
Ro Ro Ro (1) - Thunderclaw

Undecided - Jeroth, Stealthy, Tolvan, Firedemon, Tim, Easy

Majority is 7.

Current Deadline: Wednesday, February 24th ~ 8:00PM PST

TimTh33nchant3r

Tim and Ro are scum because they're the only ones I can't affirm as town.

Tim is the nice scum who's made some jokes, made nice comments, liked a lot of posts, and has been pretty friendly the whole game while still contributing.
I saw that coming, actually. People always did seem to have a hard time telling if I was town back in the day too, to the point where I was frequently lynched almost as a policy for a while there. It didn't help that dick GMs kept handing me SK as a role too.

Other thoughts, in no particular order:
Jeroth is a mafia vet? Hell, why not? I've been gone long enough for a new crop of vets to grow. Actually, probably several generations of veterans, at that.

Ro3 has been contributing a lot? Not really compared to say, Easy and Tag.

Wait a second. Tag isn't even on your list! What the fucking ninja bullshit is that? TC, are you sure you're not a Jester trying to piss me off like that? I mean, seriously. I'd FoS you, but I have a difficult time believing that mafia would be so bad as to completely skip a self-proclaimed investigative role like that.

Shizno never answered my FoS. I'm joining the Lynch Shizno crowd. Lynch the dirty shizno. Lynch him so hard.

Ro Ro Ro

Shizno is a fairly good lynch. Still thinking firedemon, but I won't lynch Shizno until I've at least heard from him.

Tag_Ross

his playstyle is vastly different from last game.
I'm at work and my break is over, so I haven't read the last two pages and I can't see if this has been brought up.

If I remember correctly, you were scum in the last game. Isn't that right Req?

Requiem

No one was scum last game. The only reason they turned out scum was because the Priest, me, had a passive effect of turning Pagans into Witches when they are killed, so long as I'm alive, an effect I didn't know about.

In regards to last game, everyone was playing as Town, essentially.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Oh boy.

@Requiem with the solid saves. If we ever get a game of forum dictionary, I want him on my team.

Jeroth is a mafia vet? Hell, why not? I've been gone long enough for a new crop of vets to grow. Actually, probably several generations of veterans, at that.
Oh Tim. You might not recognize my new name. It's me, Riyant - the old sub mod for the mafia forum in URealms and your old DM for one or two sessions.

With TC and Tag crossed off, we still have 10 people to pick from. I did a quick scan through the day so far and here are my broad impressions on gut feelings. Far as I can tell, nobody's voiced suspicion of Easy, Riyant, and myself. That leaves Tolvan, Firedemon, Ro, Pally, Tim, Req, and Shizno. We really have nothing strong on any of them.
Instead, I'm going to assume Stealthy is right about all of this. The way I'll be "scumhunking" for the rest of this day is attempting to whittle down the aforementioned candidates until there's hopefully just one or two standout candidates.
As far as the lynch target, I think @Shizno will need to say some words. But for now, we have an eight hour time limit. If he doesn't manage to speak before then, I think he's the best choice that we have for the night.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Whoops - I didn't finish my thought there. Sorry, still getting through my first cup of coffee.

The Stealthy/TC quote is for Tim when he said this:

Wait a second. Tag isn't even on your list! What the fucking ninja bullshit is that? TC, are you sure you're not a Jester trying to piss me off like that? I mean, seriously. I'd FoS you, but I have a difficult time believing that mafia would be so bad as to completely skip a self-proclaimed investigative role like that.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I did it! I went back through EVERYTHING.

Tim - I take back what I've been saying, he seems fine. It was striking me before as though he was just trying to show willing every time his name was mentioned, kind of a panic reaction. But with how he was getting called out specifically by me, Ro, and Stealthy by in a single game by D2, admittedly a Townie would have pretty good cause for concern. "The innocent have nothing to fear" is even more of a lie in Mafia than it is in real life, after all. At present, I wouldn't bet on Tim being a scumbag.

Ro - Hasn't seemed legit since this Day phase started, though he looked pretty legit to me all throughout D1. I'm not totally comfortable with Ro.

Pally - Whenever he pops in to say something, it's usually pointing out something that someone else missed or it's an otherwise completely pointless joke. In my book, that buys him nothing. He's taking Tim's place in my suspect list.

Shizno - Most likely either useless or scum. A good lynch.

Tolvan - See above.

FD - Not a bad lynch. I'd default to either him or Tolvan, if Shizno doesn't work out.

Req - It's worth putting his name in here so that if it turns out he was scum later, I can say he didn't completely fool me.

Lynch Shizno.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
tfw fuck, can't edit

Requiem

Just fix the quote tags, no one cares if you do that and it would look better for everyone anyways.

Top Bottom