Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Tag_Ross

Sweet!

Lynch Tag Ross

So I decided to roleblock Tag Ross last night.

And look, nobody died!

Does anyone have anything grand to share, or can we proceed with our first legit lynch?
Except that I redirected your target to yourself, like I did with Tirin.

Oh look at that, nobody died and TC admitted to roleblocking himself?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

Except he blocked you before you redirected him.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Way to suck a dick TC. Not to mention that doctors are a thing, and apparently Req is bulletproof and then whatever happened to make Tim not die. Even if you don't catch Tag in a word trap like Req suggested, if you do it, say, two nights in a row and we still lack a kill, then you can claim blocking as evidence.

Tag_Ross

Anyways, my passive is pretty cool, it lets my second ability cost half, and it stacks, so the third ability is quartered, so night 1 I used 3 abilities and I only used up 175 mana, so with the regen I had 150 mana, letting me use two abilities

Ro Ro Ro

Where'd Tag claim to be Lee Sin, though? I must have missed that.
He never did. The only mechanic in league akin to mana is energy. A quick glance at the 5 champions with energy basically guaranteed it was Lee.

Do you by chance know if you get notified after successfully saving yourself from a kill? I, uh... well, fuck it. I actually redirected you to yourself last night as well.
Oh. Okay. That explains a little bit. I guess that answers my earlier question about whether you are told when you are witched too.

TimTh33nchant3r

Actually, I do have something grand to share.

I redirected Tim's first action to himself last night.
Are your SURE you didn't just try to nightkill me? Because my passive defence thing went off and cost most of my resources.
Lynch Easy

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Are your SURE you didn't just try to nightkill me? Because my passive defence thing went off and cost most of my resources.
Lynch Easy
...that a serious question? Yeah, I'm sure.

TimTh33nchant3r

...that a serious question? Yeah, I'm sure.
No, it was a rhetorical question intended to provide the other players a laugh while acknowledging the possibility (or maybe even probability) that you use a mafia group kill to wreck me.

Requiem

If we're gonna be speculating based on game mechanics, that'd be backwards if anything.
Of course it's backwards, but I wouldn't put it past Shadow to use Energy or other types of mana-like mechanics if it made sense. I'm not saying we should trust that this is what's happened, especially since Tag just said he uses mana, but it's still a thought for other characters, perhaps.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
No, it was a rhetorical question intended to provide the other players a laugh while acknowledging the possibility (or maybe even probability) that you use a mafia group kill to wreck me.

Firedemon

And now I know you're totally full of shit. First you claim investigative, now you're claiming bus driver. But, Easy is saying Tim got redirected to himself. That's far more interesting to me. Lynch Tim

Tag_Ross

1. Resonating Strike: You make someone target themselves.
2. You make two people target eachother.
3. You target a person and they will target someone of your choice.
The name for 1 is very wrong.
2 is actually the effect of 3.
3(actually 2) roleblocks a player and doctors them.

The fact that Tim's ability was redirected at himself and nobody died while Tim was attacked? That's just a giant red flag.
Who said he was redirected? Easy, that's who, the same person who claimed he redirected Tirin to himself, the same person who I claim to have made target and be targeted by firedemon.
(@Firedemon did you have any effects applied to you, was your first ability something that could help us prove Easy's guilt)

You could have waited for him to tell us what he did at night and then told us you blocked him, catching him in a lie. Now he can easily say "I got blocked, so I can't say anything."
Except that I wasn't.

People who have been supposedly hit by Tag's ability night 1: Do you get told when you have your ability redirected?
I doubt it, TC would have probably noticed and not made the mistake of thinking he targeted FD when I actually redirected it to FD from Req.

I agree as far as this goes. By lying to us, it's made me question everything that he's done. I understand the idea of not revealing everything, but by blatantly lying to us all - it's hampered his credibility and honestly, it seems incredibly scummy.
Not once did I lie, if you go back and look at my claims I never said I was a tracker, I just hid the whole truth. I said my ability gave me the knowledge that Tirin killed himself and that TC and FD targeted eachother(because I made them do so)

TC & Easy are scum buddies, it's pretty obvious. Easy is taking credit for Tirin's death so he can apologize and be forgiven, as well as make it appear as him having redirected Tim to himself. Anyways, if you're going to kill a townie now kill me. Then kill Easy and TC and find their partner.

Lynch Easy, Still, I'd like FD to chime in.

Requiem

Except that I wasn't.
In regards to whether or not you were blocked, it really doesn't matter what you say. You can say whatever you like to fit your situation. And on that note, you also admitted to lying or at least telling half-truths. That's not really going to garner much faith in you from the rest of us.

I don't think you're scum, I just think you're intentionally going overboard and being "oh so wacky" for the sake of wackiness. Same as when you said you'd throw me under the bus last game before the game even really got started.

"I'll throw you under the bus."
"But we're Town, why even do that?"
"I'll still do it if I have to, just watch me."
"Okaaay."

It didn't make sense then to threaten doing that, same as all of these crazy uses of your abilities and your half-truths don't make sense. They just make me want to disregard what you have to say about... anything, really. I'd rather you just kept quiet and waited to reveal your actions instead of going off half-cocked and unloading mafia sauce onto everyone's faces. Lying/fudging the truth isn't bad in mafia, but in this regard, it hasn't left me with much faith in what you're saying, like I said before.

So... lynch Tim. let's see what happens there.

Steal Thy Kill

Lynch Easy
So let's see how this is from your perspective. You get the PM and see that your 1-shot bulletproof or whatever went off. Damn, somebody tried to kill you. Easy, who claimed earlier to be able to make people target themselves, says that he used his ability on you. Stock in "Tim is a killer and Easy is on a suicide inducing chain" goes way up, as is reasonable. You respond by saying that you didn't do it, but clearly Easy tried to based on... what exactly?

I mean, Req just hammered anyway so it's academic now.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
The name for 1 is very wrong.
2 is actually the effect of 3.
3(actually 2) roleblocks a player and doctors them.

Who said he was redirected? Easy, that's who, the same person who claimed he redirected Tirin to himself, the same person who I claim to have made target and be targeted by firedemon.
(@Firedemon did you have any effects applied to you, was your first ability something that could help us prove Easy's guilt)
>tfw nothing happened to you at all last night
Except that I wasn't.
You wouldn't even know that if you actually used the abilities you claimed to use, so you're full of it either way. Remember when you made a super special big deal at everybody about being the last to lock in Night actions? If anything, that just means that you got roleblocked before you could prevent the roleblocker from blocking you. Funny how that bites you in the ass, huh?
I doubt it, TC would have probably noticed and not made the mistake of thinking he targeted FD when I actually redirected it to FD from Req.

Not once did I lie, if you go back and look at my claims I never said I was a tracker, I just hid the whole truth. I said my ability gave me the knowledge that Tirin killed himself and that TC and FD targeted eachother(because I made them do so)

TC & Easy are scum buddies, it's pretty obvious. Easy is taking credit for Tirin's death so he can apologize and be forgiven, as well as make it appear as him having redirected Tim to himself. Anyways, if you're going to kill a townie now kill me. Then kill Easy and TC and find their partner.
lel
I can almost, but not quite beyond doubt, confirm that Tirin didn't kill Whitetiger.
Setting the groundwork for your future claim, was I? That's some good foresight I'm working with, here.

inb4 Tim/Tag scumteam

Steal Thy Kill

TAG. TC ROLEBLOCKED YOU. ROLEBLOCK TRUMPS REDIRECT. EITHER TC IS LYING, GOT REDIRECTED/BLOCKED BY SOMEBODY ELSE, OR YOU ARE DUMB AND DID NOT BOTHER TO CHECK/NOTICE THAT YOUR ACTIONS FAILED. SADLY, I THINK THE LAST OPTION IS THE MOST PROBABLE.

...wait how does TC fit into this?

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Tim (6) - Ro Ro Ro, Easy, Jeroth, Stealthy, Firedemon, Requiem
Easy (2) - Tim, Tag Ross
Tag Ross (1) - Thunderclaw

Undecided - Tolvan, Pally

Majority is 6.

Tim has been lynched. He was My Favorite Role That I've Ever Written.

This battle will be my masterpiece!”

You are Aatrox, the Darkin Blade

Alignment – Independent

Blood Well (Passive)
– You start the game with five health points. You will die when your health points reach zero. Each time a night kill that targets you is successful, you will lose three health points. Some of your abilities cost health points to activate. You may not use an ability if you do not have the required number of health points to do so, or if doing so would drop your health points to zero. You will passively regenerate 1 health point at the end of each day phase, but you may not exceed five health points at any time. If you are lynched during the day, or are targeted by a strongman or day vigilante kill (if any exist), you will die regardless of how many health points you have.

Additionally, you will be immune to being investigated by the cop any time that you are at full health.

Blood Thirst
– If this ability is activated, you will restore one health point for each player that you kill. This effect will only occur if your kills successfully resolve. Additionally, your kills will not be detected by any tracker/watcher abilities, if any exist. This ability cannot be active at the same time as Blood Price.

Blood Price
– If this ability is activated, your killing abilities will become unstoppable at the cost of 1 health per player killed. This ability cannot be active at the same time as Blood Thirst.

Blades of Torment (1 Health)
– At night, you may target one player. That player will be killed.

Ultimate: Massacre (No Cost)
– At night, you may target three players. Those players will be killed.

Win Condition – You win if you are the only one left at the end of the game.

Town is Level 6.

The Town have unlocked their ultimate abilities.

Everyone gains +25 Mana.

NIGHT 3 START

Send in your actions.

Deadline: Saturday, February 27th ~9:00PM PST

Top Bottom