Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
So, was TC or Pally our traitor?

The game is over at this point.

Shadow plz release rolls?

Tag_Ross

If you targeted me on night one, then you made a shit move. I might have killed myself, but you killed the entire fucking town, you goddamn scrub.
How the fuck was I supposed to know you were a grave digger?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
How the fuck was I supposed to know you were a grave digger?
The real question here is "Why the fuck would you target a townie with your ability?"

Though I guess it's also "Why the fuck were there five scum?", because that's some real bullshit.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
The real question here is "Why the fuck would you target a townie with your ability?"

Though I guess it's also "Why the fuck were there five scum?", because that's some real bullshit.
To be fair, he couldn't be sure you were a Townie.

And there were only three scum, plus one traitor.

Firedemon

I called TC being our traitor in mafia chat, right before he claimed to be blocked. This also explains why TC left me such a good opening to feign innocence by only declaring Easy and Jeroth to be scum. Not that it mattered.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That's still no goddamn reason to do it, because that was true of every other player in the game.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Can confirm that FD and Riyant both called it, but I wasn't convinced. I didn't think he'd be capable of doing it that well.

Shadow

Banned
Remaining Roles:

Ro Ro Ro was the Town Stripper.

The tempest is at your command!”

You are Janna, the Storm's Fury

Alignment – Town

Tailwind (Passive)
– You receive an additional 25 mana at the end of each day phase.

Eye of the Storm (50 Mana)
– At night, you may target one player. That player will be protected against all night kills that target them for one night.

Ultimate: Monsoon (200 Mana)
– At night, you may target up to three players. Of the players chosen, those of the same alignment as you will be protected against all night kills that target them for one night. Those of a different alignment than you will be fully role-blocked for one night. You will automatically receive protection against all night kills as part of this ability.

Win Condition – You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.
Easy was the Mafia Chain Dragger.

What delightful agony we shall inflict.”

You are Thresh, the Chain Warden

Alignment - Mafia

Damnation (Passive)
– Each time a player dies (regardless of alignment), they release a soul that you collect. The mana cost of your abilities is reduced by 25 for every three souls collected.

Death Sentence (50 Mana)
– At night, you may target one player. That player will be role-blocked for one night.

Flay (100 Mana)
- At night, you may target two players. The first abilities those players use that night will be redirected to target themselves.

Ultimate: The Box (200 Mana)
– At night, you may target up to three players. Those players will be role-blocked for one night.

Win Condition – You win when the mafia gains voting control of the town.
Jeroth was the Mafia Slam Jammer.

They will regret opposing me!”

You are Darius, the Hand of Noxus

Alignment Mafia

Hemorrhage (Passive)
– If one of your basic abilities successfully resolves, the target will have the number of votes needed to lynch them during the next day phase reduced by one.

Decimate (100 Mana) – At night, you may target one player. You will remove all protection against night kills that player may have received. This does not include protection from passive abilities, if any exist.

Crippling Strike (50 Mana) – At night, you may target one player. That player will flip anti-town if investigated the same night.

Ultimate: Noxian Guillotine (200 Mana) – During the day, if a player has more than 50% of the votes necessary to be lynched, you may activate this ability to kill them instantly. This ability can be activated by sending a private message to the GM specifying the player you wish to kill. This ability will end the day phase.

Win Condition – You win when the mafia gains voting control of the town.

Top Bottom