Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Also, Tirin, the rule throughout the game was that nightkills were always the first ability used*. I'd assume that applied to the Vig as well.

*Except where specifically noted otherwise.
I had to use another action before the nightkill, you fuck.

I love how Tirin and Tag Ross are so butthurt.

I know the game's League themed but you really don't have to RP as a losing team in-game.

>get gypped out of the game, then forced to watch every town player play like shit
>you should be happy

Yeah the game was pretty imbalanced.

Town had all the cancer
This game was imbalanced as fuck, you fag. Stroke yourself off about your easy-ass victory all you like, it doesn't mean shit.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I had to use another action before the nightkill, you fuck.
That's not necessarily relevant, if the rules are set up such that a nightkill is always the first ability applied for purposes of redirecting/roleblocking.
>get gypped out of the game, then forced to watch every town player play like shit
>you should be happy
Hey.

They didn't all play like shit.

Also, @Requiem, I disagree with the notion that throwing an SK into the game makes it more unbalanced against the Town. An SK can be just as harmful to the Mafia, and in this game in particular was even more so. Or would have been, anyway, if I hadn't outplayed him so hard.

So hard.

Get wrecked, Tim. You early-vetkilling motherfucker.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That's not necessarily relevant, if the rules are set up such that a nightkill is always the first ability applied for purposes of redirecting/roleblocking.
That's a fucking bullshit rules setup, then, especially since my ability presumably resolved before nightkills and after roleblocks and bussing.

Requiem

what's the word fgts are using these days... oh right, tilted
But no, seriously, really? We can't just talk about the game without people getting snippy at one another and picking at their word choices?

I don't even care if I sound like a 14 year old girl on her period, this is so fucking bitchy. We were having a chilled out discussion on the mechanics of the game and then you felt the need to say that? Why? Come on, man. It's one thing in the heat of the game to fuck with each other, that's normal and happens all of the time, but in the post-game chat we gotta be bitchy?

Shadow

Banned
Allow me to elaborate. If you were to convert my role into mana instead of HP, I had a 125 cap where everyone else had 300, and could spend 25 for a stealth kill that paid for itself if it worked, or 50 for a night kill that was maybe unblockable, or 75 to not die from a night kill. My resources were so thin that I really didn't feel safe even trying to do the piercing kill. My ult had the potential to really turn things around, though it's not like I could afford to spend the equivalent of 75 mana, aka 60% of my base/max resources to make the kills break defences.
I'm not sure if you know anything about League, but Aatrox uses his own health as a resource instead of mana, and I didn't want to just assign mana costs to a champion that doesn't use mana because I felt that would suck (see Garen as well).

It was intended as a high-risk/high-reward role, and the concept of a champion that can manipulate its bulletproof by using its abilities is a creation that I was quite proud of, hence why it was my favorite role.

That said, it may need a few tweaks, but I think it did okay for a test run.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
That's a fucking bullshit rules setup, then, especially since my ability presumably resolved before nightkills and after roleblocks and bussing.
You're playing a champion whose entire source of power is being able to go back in time to change what happened, and you're arguing about how it doesn't make sense that one of your abilities would have to be treated as if it happened at an earlier point in time than when you resolved to use it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Mostly I'd like to have not fucking died on night one because of this bullshit.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
But no, seriously, really? We can't just talk about the game without people getting snippy at one another and picking at their word choices?

I don't even care if I sound like a 14 year old girl on her period, this is so fucking bitchy. We were having a chilled out discussion on the mechanics of the game and then you felt the need to say that? Why? Come on, man. It's one thing in the heat of the game to fuck with each other, that's normal and happens all of the time, but in the post-game chat we gotta be bitchy?
Huh?

I just meant that I'm sick of seeing faggots say "tilt lol" and "wow the tilt" etc., in actual games of LoL. It's some kind of bullshit new fad now.

I didn't even realize that you'd actually used that word in this thread(?)

I'm... sorry(?) I definitely hadn't meant to take a jab at you there. I'm not even a little bit upset with any of you guys.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You're playing a champion whose entire source of power is being able to go back in time to change what happened, and you're arguing about how it doesn't make sense that one of your abilities would have to be treated as if it happened at an earlier point in time than when you resolved to use it.
So there's some thematic reason for Thresh to be able to make other roles kill themselves or otherwise reflect their abilities? 'cause if I recall, that's... not really what the ability does in League.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
In regards to what we were talking about. It felt way too specific for that to be a coincidence.
It's actually what new league players say.

Sky Williams, who mostly does League videos, made an entire video about "Untilting" yourself. It's the only reason that I know why Easy used it.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
In regards to what we were talking about. It felt way too specific for that to be a coincidence.
It... well, I apologize. That was absolutely a coincidence. I really don't think all of our shit was OP in the setup, given how ridiculously stronk a lot of the Town roles were, but I definitely don't think you're a fgt for feeling like it was unfair how we were able to just shit all over everything on Day 4. From where you were standing, that probably looked like an unstoppable faceroll that you never even got a chance to do anything about - cause you didn't, really. If you'd had Tag's role instead, though, I'm guessing you'd probably have seen it a bit differently.
So there's some thematic reason for Thresh to be able to make other roles kill themselves or otherwise reflect their abilities? 'cause if I recall, that's... not really what the ability does in League.
If Flay had been replaced with something that fit thematically with the in-game ability, I wouldn't argue about how it doesn't make sense for Flay to do that thing.

Requiem

If you'd had Tag's role instead
If I had Tag's role, I'd like to think things would have gone a whole lot more differently than they did, if only for the fact that I wouldn't publicly announce my every move.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If Flay had been replaced with something that fit thematically with the in-game ability, I wouldn't argue about how it doesn't make sense for Flay to do that thing.
Evidently you don't really give so much of a fuck about thematics when it benefits you, so fuck off.

Requiem

Also, since people posted their actions, mine amounted to:

Night 1: Don't night kill me bro!
-Day 2: Complaining and essentially getting everyone to think I was unkillable, which I essentially was.
Night 2: Literally nothing.
Night 3: Ult, not able to be lynched, even though I never would have gotten lynched anyways. That's safe to say.
Night 4: Nothing.

This was the perfect role for me since I was scatterbrained and unable to focus. In a better, more perfect world, I'd have liked a headbutt or a pulverize which would act as a stun of some sort. Maybe stop them from talking or lynching for a specific amount of time, I don't know. Maybe just a role block.

As it stands, I basically couldn't do anything this game except not die. Usually that would be perfect since talking is personally my biggest asset, but that ended up not being the case.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
If I had Tag's role, I'd like to think things would have gone a whole lot more differently than they did, if only for the fact that I wouldn't publicly announce my every move.
Most likely, yes. He really took one of the most powerful roles in the game, there, and pretty much threw it all into the toilet.

Requiem

Which sucks because all he would have to do is just... chill. Like for a second. Just relax. Mafia is as much a waiting game as it is an active game. Tag didn't wait at all, he just went in whole hog and was surprised when the whole hog made him the bottom.

Top Bottom