Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Andy (8) - Tirin, Ro Ro Ro, Easy, Jeroth, Pally, Tim, Stealthy, Whitetiger

Undecided - Tolvan, Tag Ross, Thunderclaw, Requiem, Shizno, Firedemon, Andy

Majority is 8

Andy has been lynched. He was the Town Spin-To-Win.

“My heart and sword always for Demacia!

You are Garen, the Might of Demacia

Alignment – Town

Perseverance (Passive)
– The first night kill that targets you will fail. This passive can only occur once during the game. This passive will not be activated if you have received protection against night kills from another source. You will be alerted if this passive has been activated, but you will not be told the source of the kill.

Decisive Strike (No Cost)
– At night, you may target one player. That player will be executed. This ability can only be used once during the game. This ability cannot be used on the same night as Judgment.

Judgment (No Cost)
– At night, you may target one player. That player will be executed. This ability can only be used once during the game. This ability cannot be used on the same night as Decisive Strike.

Ultimate: Demacian Justice (No Cost)
– During the day, you may target one player. That player will be executed. You may activate this ability by saying “Demacian Justice: (Name of Player)” in the game thread. This ability will end the day phase.

Win Condition
– You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

Town is Level 2
Mafia is Level 3

NIGHT 1 START

Send in your night actions.

Deadline: Monday, February 22nd ~9:00PM PST

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Sheeeeeeiiiiit, that's pretty dang rough.

...Now I know how this looks, guys, but bear with me, I'm a goodmin. We should probably have a look into some of the people who haven't said anything yet, and those who've been real quiet. Honestly, I'm a little suspicious of Tolvan because of how little he contributed to his own defense, but I think looking into Tag (or at least getting a response from him) is a better idea.

Ro Ro Ro

Alright, I don't like Tim's Lynch. Getting a massive protect my own ass vibe from him.

Night talk is cool.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Oh damn. Night talk is a thing? That... actually makes the game far more interesting, but terrifying.

Tolvan completely dropped off the face of the earth and the way that Tim lynched is definitely something we need to look into. I want the rest of us to be active and participate though. Who else haven't we heard from?

TimTh33nchant3r

Oh, so I'm a bad guy for listening to Tirin and switching to Andy, but "fuck it, I'll hammer" Whitetiger is all cool? Fuck you very much too.

I'm still curious about Easy's reasoning behind Tolvan's purported innocence as well.

Whitetiger

I'd been saying all day that a Tolvan, Andy, or Tirin lynch would give us good information. I would have preferred to lynch Tolvan because he's not contributing anything to the discussion whereas Andy absolutely was. But I still had no reason not to hammer Andy there. We now have a potential lead on Tirin, and the death and its consequences may narrow the scope of people the investigative power roles have to choose between tonight.

TimTh33nchant3r

And the fact that I didn't catch up on reading all that mess until tonight in conjunction with my agreement with Tirin's logic makes me a bad guy, because you have to post repeatedly about a decision before you make it or you are definitely scum. Okay then. Well, on the bright side I guess there are people less active than I. Yippee.

My thoughts on Andy now that I know he was town are: wow dude, just wow. I should have predicted Jester-ness, looking back at how he was playing, but I must be getting rusty. On the other hand, what the hell was that? I mean, I know day one is usually kind of a wash, but damn. And Tirin going at him like a rabid dog was a pain to read too. Is Anatron playing? I seem to remember him playing ridiculously aggressively every game for a long time.

Okay. So. I guess I'm kind of not sure about anyone, but even less sure about Whitetiger for the lack of logic to the whole "you have to say you're suspicious of someone before you lynch them or you're suspicious" thing, and Easy because I know he read the thread and he still hasn't answered me as to why he thought Tolvan was more likely to be town than anyone else.

Requiem

I'm probably just going to be doing gut reads here and there. Maybe a big post if it tickles my dickle.

I have gut reads at the moment, but I'll wait until day to talk. Not that we shouldn't talk at night, it's a neat idea. I just don't feel like it at the moment.

Requiem

Actually, gut reads now are good, fuck it.

Tirin is Town, Tolvan is shitty Town, Tim is Town.

I have a bad feeling about Thunderclaw, Pally, and Whitetiger. Mostly Whitetiger. Thunderclaw is irking me, and Pally, I don't know, I just have a bad feeling. It's nothing he's done, my gut just doesn't like him at the moment.

Everyone else I'm neutral on, for the moment.

I'd also like to lynch Whitetiger when the day phase starts.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Good lord this is painful to re-read. I'll just go off of hunches from what I remember and from speed-reading.

Ro Ro Ro - seems cool. His reasoning for lynching Andy seemed legit. Prolly town?

Easy - seems very town. I don't think a mafia would risk exposing themselves to Day 1 drama in defending Tolvan so fervently. Even if Tolvan was scumbuddies with Easy, I'm pretty sure Easy would have just cut him off as dead weight were they both scum. That and the 'newbie mistakes not to make' post seems townish to me. I don't see why a mafia would want to prevent newbies from making newb mistakes and getting lynched for it.

Jeroth - I'd guess town. He tagged all the inactives in a post, ensuring that they'd get a notification that they are being discussed. That seems townish to me beause wouldn't scum want to keep inactives inactive so that they're more suspicious in the future?

Stealthy - Don't know. But he used waffle as a verb, pointed out something interesting, and his posts seem pretty informative for the whole recapping thing. I'd like to keep him around.

Tolvan - This level of early game negligence suggests poop town to me. Presumably anyone with a decently interesting role would at least read the rules and not break them like twice or whatever.

Firedemon - Maybe mafia? Like Stealthy said, it's weird that FD didn't 'joke' lynch me day one. I don't think he did that last game either, but eh, I dunno his quietness unnerves me.

Tag Ross - Been real quiet. Don't like that.

Tirin - playing way too fast and messy for me to believe he's scum

Pally - maybe mafia? Every post was a (tasteful) joke post pretty much, and he flipped from WT to Andy real quick. Kinda rubs me bad ways.

Whitetiger - dude advocated a no lynch, AND he hammered way earlier than necessary. There were a lot of people who hadn't posted significant thoughts or voted yet, and a decent window of time was there. Very suspicious, I'm suspecting mafia stronger with him than anyone else right now.

Tim - barely posted anything until the day ended, so I don't know. But I like his dislike of WT's hammer, so that makes him favorable toward mine eyes.

Thunderclaw - wow I've literally only made one even slightly constructive poast up until now.

Requiem - I swear I can never read Req with confidence. I feel like no matter what role he has he'll always be more committed to ensuring a good game takes place than playing to his own win condition.

Shizno - said nothing all day, requires interrogation. Shizno! Show yourself! Why are you so lazy, you lazy bones!?

In conclusion:

Right now I really don't want to lynch Easy, Jeroth, or Tirin.

I really want to lynch Whitetiger right now, want words from FD, Pally, Tag, and Shizno,

Firedemon

Firedemon - Maybe mafia? Like Stealthy said, it's weird that FD didn't 'joke' lynch me day one. I don't think he did that last game either, but eh, I dunno his quietness unnerves me.
I dropped the ball and didn't post Friday night like I said I would, Saturday was basically impossible for me to find the time to post with the sheer magnitude of what had been posted already. Post incoming today.

Also, I'm pretty sure I haven't joke lynched you in quite a few games. I slowed down on that after the time I did it and you got lynched before you even got a chance to look at your role PM. Which was funny as hell but awful at the same time.

Shizno

... Oh fuck. Okay, not gonna lie, I completely forgot that I should have been talking this entire time. Mostly because I'm just not really used to checking back into the forums unless someone tells me that I should. Which I'll be sure to make much more of an effort to assure that I'm actually, y'know, playing the damn game and not just sitting around on my hands. So yeah, not much to say here other than... I dunno what anyone expected.

But anyways, looking over what happened last day phase, pretty much what I expected as it almost happens every single time. Not much to go on, but I'll be looking back and trying to get better reads on people as I go.

Pally

I was always suspicious of Tirin and Andy. I flipped on WT because he argued for a no lynch. Never argue for a no lynch. Ever. EVER.

Top Bottom