Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Ro Ro Ro

Wait, so the lee sin role starts with 400 mana and regenerates 100 mana per day? That's pretty crazy.

Omg guise, fire demon just told me to role claim. Obviously he iz teh mafia.

Tag_Ross

Alright, I'm off.

So I'm going to use my third ability on easy and firedemon, and then my first ability on TC.

Ro Ro Ro

Seems extremely fishy. If you were making people target other people, then part of who you're targeting should also include who you're making TC target.

Shadow

Banned
At work. Will deal with everything when I get home. As of this moment all of the actions everyone has sent me are locked in and can't be changed

Requiem

Tag is skeeving me out. I don't like it when people do crazy-woohoo-look-at-me-go-doing-the-crazy-nonsense type of things with their night actions. I mean sure, it's giving us info and maybe if he dies/get lynched his role reveal will be illuminating, but for the most part... eh. It's just so out there in terms of actions and fuckery. Switching targets around, not telling the whole truth, just generally being weird about the whole thing.

There's better ways to play when in that situation, but I at least won't fault Tag to some degree. This is Role Madness after all. I just didn't think anyone would put the emphasis on madness.

Shadow

Banned
Nobody died.

Town is Level 5

DAY 3 START

Current Deadline: Sunday, February 28th ~9:00PM PST

Last edited:

Firedemon

Alright, I'm off.

So I'm going to use my third ability on easy and firedemon, and then my first ability on TC.
I'd like to know what game Tag is playing, because his last claim was less than stellar and he didn't actually have much correct information, and now he's magically got 200 mana worth of abilities he claimed he wouldn't have. If we assume he was lying and had 50 mana investigation powers, that sounds a little OP. But, on his last claim being shitty, Easy did confirm that Tirin killed himself, but TC and I both deny having targeted each other. And Req, you said you did something night 1, right?

All I'll say is that my role does nothing to affect anyone but me and that it didn't fail. That's pretty much it. I didn't see anything last night, to my own personal knowledge I didn't get targeted, but I'm sure other people know differently.
You're claiming to have done something of some kind, right? Because Tag said you didn't.

[harebrainedschemeilostmostofmyfaithinwhiletyping]But why then would he know Tirin killed himself? Consider this. Tag is mafia and the mafia killed someone other than Tirin or WT. Next morning, they see two other deaths and their kill failed (I assume since we get informed when our actions fail, the mafia night kill would work the same?). They look at the abilities, know they didn't do either kill, and realize that only way (excluding some serious craziness) is that Tirin stole Andy's kill and got redirected to himself. Tag now has one investigative thing he knows, and everything else he gets wrong can be chalked up to "Eh, it's role madness and there's bus drivers". Or, Easy and Tag are scum buddies and Tag knew that happened because Easy did it and told him he was going to make Tirin target himself.[/harebrainedschemeilostmostofmyfaithinwhiletyping]

All that said, this is a damn crazy scheme for Tag to be pulling on us. I think more likely we really have that many redirects in the game for all of Tag's investigations, except Tirin, to get screwed up. His excessive willingness to role claim seems a little fishy though. But then again we always have people doing terrible role claims in our games. It's role madness though, so you'd have to be an idiot to actually counterclaim just a role (which people have done in previous role madness games), and now he's told the mafia "Hey guys, I actually CAN do things if you believed me before, so kill me night 3" which seems... odd. If Tag doesn't die night 3 I'll be surprised, because he is indisputably a threat to the mafia now if he's telling the truth. You may say "Ah, but what if the mafia frame him!" to which I say that's dumb, because he would share his last investigations on his way down and possibly reveal a mafia.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Sweet!

Lynch Tag Ross

So I decided to roleblock Tag Ross last night.

And look, nobody died!

Does anyone have anything grand to share, or can we proceed with our first legit lynch?

Requiem

You're claiming to have done something of some kind, right? Because Tag said you didn't.
Er... no, I've already been over this in other posts. I protect myself from being killed.

Also, I'd be willing to do a Tag lynch, but let's get some more discussion done before we go shooting our guns off there, gay cowboy. Remember how convinced Ro was that Tag was mafia last game? (and I know there's ways to explain it in such a way that Ro was right, but technically killing Tag last game wouldn't have done anything since it would have given me the nightkill ability, but c'est la vie or whatever).

You might be convinced, but let's take it back a notch and think things through. Also good job saying you role blocked him, TC. You could have waited for him to tell us what he did at night and then told us you blocked him, catching him in a lie. Now he can easily say "I got blocked, so I can't say anything."

And... there I go making an actual post, fuck me.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Actually, I do have something grand to share.

I redirected Tim's first action to himself last night.

Top Bottom