Ended Shadow's League of Legends Mafia: Season II - GAME OVER (Anti-Town Victory)

Steal Thy Kill

Because I have an ult that lets me copy people's abilities. I had used it on Stealthy and copied a silence. I knew bus driver shenanigans were possible, but it just rubbed me too much the wrong way. Mafia having investigative powers and being able to silence could potentially have explained this entire situation. I didn't know two of the mafia would bum rush Stealthy immediately.

Guys I'm an idiot.
Yes. Yes you are. If Tag went full Walrus, then you went full Rondait.

Requiem

Not even Rondait goes full Rondait in the manner that you went full Rondait.

You went Double Rondait.

Requiem

Actually, wait, you literally went Rondait, not even just metaphorically.

Stealthy told us to lynch Jeroth because he got a confirmed scum read, you got spooked because that confirmation didn't seem right to you.

An ally appeared and you jumped off the cliff, FD.

Requiem

I mean, FD might as well have killed himself because he basically handed last round and possibly the game to the mafia.

I still love you, FD, but dang.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
But honestly, fuck whoever roleblocked me.
All me, baby.
It's not even like the three of them have voting majority even if they get a kill tonight. I'm just confused about why they did this. There is no way in hell Shadow would be stupid enough to make this game have 4 mafia + SK, so unless they somehow pull out two nightkills tonight, Town should theoretically win. I just don't get it. The game would be over if the 5 votes was a permanent thing. Yeah, the game is over. Good job Darius. I'm sure you get a reset too...
Funny you mention...

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah, this Czechmate all Czechs out.

What I'm sayin' is, you guys are the fuckin' Czech mafia.
Also, I dunno what you're being so mad at us for. Tag's the one that killed you.

Tag_Ross

Pretty sure i said that.

Also, it was just pointed out that I need one less Lynch to get kilt today. Gg

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yep.

Lynch Tag.

Top Bottom