Ended Shadow's Train Simulator Bitch Mafia - GAME OVER (Mafia Victory)

Requiem

I like being right, that's nice.

Also, if you guys take days again to do anything, I'll post to make you freak out. Because deal with it.

Anyways, audi 5000 for now.

Ibix

I see your point in regards to Jeroth, Firedemon. I don't want to do anything too hasty so I'll see what his big post has to say if he does it faster than Salsy's 'big post'.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Oh god, sorry.

I've been catching up on work from being sick, final papers, presentations, work and friends. Senior year is a busy year.

I thought that I have a huge post. I don't actually have a huge post. I'm just trying to decide which is shadier, since I know that I'm town.

Ibix - Never interacted with Salsy directly, but would rely on him. Overall distant/shady behavior. Voted on the same bandwagon as Salsy once.

Firedemon
- Posted with Salsy while tending to agree with him. Didn't vote to kill Salsy. Voted on the same bandwagon as Salsy twice - hammered once.

Originally, I thought it was Ibix from a gut feeling, but Firedemon seems suspicious with the facts.

Firedemon

Req also tended to agree with Salsy and voted with him, even hammered once too. The only difference was that Req voted to lynch him. Ibix meanwhile, was distancing himself. Which is more suspicious, behaving the same as a dead, confirmed town that's generally regarded as pretty damn good at the game, or behaving the opposite?

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
God damn it, Req. I have schoolwork and shit. I'm trying to graduate to get a degree to bring home to the family so they can eat it or some shit like that. Whatever they do.

Anyway,

Lynch Ibix.

I no longer care about the results.

Shadow

Banned
Lynch Count:

Ibix (2) - Jeroth, Firedemon

Undecided - Ibix

Majority is 2

-------------------------------------------------

Ibix has been lynched. He was...

You are Peter Sam